Romance and teasing

Drishti - noooo dance ... she said and jumped from the bed and went to the music system of their room and played ek toh kum zindagani .. and started dancing gracefully showing some sexy moves and rakshit was shocked seeing this side of her beautiful wife .. she also pulled him and dance around him .. he tried to protest and stop her but his all tries are in veil ... and at last he sat on the bed and let her do whatever she want ... 

Drishti - Aap ko pata hai I loved dancing in my childhood but after that I can't able to dance she made a sad face and started crying like a baby ... rakshit off the music player and went to her and hug her .. 

Rakshit - shh relax baby .... now I am here with you na you can dance and do what ever you want .. 

Drishti - really you will dance with me ... she said excitingly ..  and he nodded ..  she made him dance with her again but this time no music ... but suddenly drishti 's leg got tripped and she fall on rakshit and rakshit was not being able to control himself and fall on bed .. drishti was above him .. they both were looking into each other eyes both were lost in each other drishti slowly moved toward his eyes and kissed them one by one .. rakshit closed his eyes . than she kissed on his both cheeks one by one .. and than slowly moved toward his lips and both kissed each other passionately .. the kiss was wild .. soon they break the kiss and drishti kissed his forehead ... and moved toward his jaw line and kissed him there and than on his neck rakshit was trying hard to control his feeling so that he didn't lose his control  .. her both hands were on her waist and holding her protectively ... 

Drishti was completely not in her sense .. suddenly she removed her overcoat which was she wearing till now .. rakshit was shocked at her action .. she was wearing a mini dress which is strapless and perfectly hugging her body .. rakshit didn't notice the dress till now as she was wearing a coat over it which is fully covering the dress ... she was looking hot and sexy ..  

Rakshit - why are you removing the over coat ... 

Drishti - I am feeling hot that 's why .. 

Rakshit - ohh should I decrease the temperature ... she nodded .. 

Drishti - are you not feeling hot ? she asked him 

Rakshit - no.. 

Drishti - no you are lying .. remove your Shirt .. 

Rakshit - WHAT . are you gone mad Mrs. shergill .. I will not remove it ... 

Drishti - no remove it ... I want to see your six pack abs .. 

Rakshit - no Mrs.shergill you are not in your sense .. now come and sleep .. he hug her and made her lay down .. but she didn't move ... 

Drishti - no no no first show me your abs .. 

Rakshit - okay fine .. he said and opened his shirt buttons .. 

Drishti - yayyy she said like a kid and started clapping her hands ..  she started touching his abs with his hand and  than kissed them .. and than rakshit  lost his control he pulled her to close to him and kissed her again with full passionately and with love .. After some time they broke the  kiss ..

he laid down and drishti placed her head on his chest ... 

Drishti - you know I love  this lub-dub lub- dub sound it give me peace ... I love this sound ...  she was saying something to rakshit but soon rakshit release that she stopped ... so he look at her and found her slept .. he kissed her hairs and slept peacefully .. 

Next morning 

Drishti woke up from her sleep and found that her head was paining like hell .. 

Drishti - ahhhh  she cried while holding her head .. than she opened her eyes properly and found her sleeping on rakshit ... her head on his chest .. and he was holding her ... and she found herself in her mini dress and rakshit without Shirt .. 

Drishti - Mr. shergill .. she tried to wake him up ... 

Rakshit - sone do na raat bar bhi nahi sone diya .. bahut thak gaya hu main ... 

Drishti - what .. maine sone nahi diya .. and now rakshit wake up and found drishti sitting beside him with a frown on her face .. 

Rakshit - good morning Mrs.shergill .. 

Drishti - how we end up as this .. than rakshit release that she is talking about their condition so rakshit thought to tease her ... 

Rakshit - I am sorry Mrs shergill .. he said with a sad expression .. 

Drishti - why ... why are you saying sorry .. 

Rakshit - w..oh .. woh ... how should I tell you actually .. you were drunk last night and we crossed our limits .. 

Drishti - whattt ... Mr. shergill you are lying na .. nothing happen between us na .. 

Rakshit - what I can say you clearly predict from our condition .. you are in your mini dress with no overcoat and  I am shirtless ... your lip marks on my chest and abs already  saying everything .. you still need proofs .. 

Drishti - no this can't happen not so soon that to be in our drunken stage .. she said this line as she realise that he was joking as he tried to hide his smile .. 

Rakshit - what .. what do you mean by in drunken stage .. 

Drishti - actually I have no problem with it happen .. It has to happen in one day or other but not In my drunken stage .. I want to remember every part of our special night ...  she said with making a sad face .. 

Rakshit - what are saying .. how can you talk so shamelessly .. nothing happened between us .. 

Drishti - you don't need to hide your happiness rakshit .. now we can also give a small brother or sister to shivya .. 

Rakshit - What...  from where will child come .. if nothing happened between us I was  just joking ...    seeing his expression drishti started laughing .. 

Rakshit - ohh so you are teasing me .. 

Drishti - yeah I know you will never take advantage of my  drunken stage ... 

Rakshit - by the way yesterday I saw new side of my wife .. bold , feisty , childish .. and I love that side .. and you never told me before that you like my abs and my heartbeat is peaceful to you .. she blushed at his comment and ran to bathroom .. 

Rakshit - by the way Mrs. shergill you look cute when you blush .. which made drishti blush more ... 

after some time both went downstairs after having bath .. 

Precap - end of evil ... 

So guys here is update .. hope you guys like it .. 

Please vote and comment .. 

Thank you