Family moments

Get ready to get bored...  Longest chapter till now .... 😜😜😜

All run to the lawn and saw drishti is punching the bag so hardly that to without gloves ... her anger was clearly visible on her face ... her eyes were red .. her hands are bleeding .. anybody can easily see how much pain she is going through   ... 

Ignore the gloves

Ignore the gloves ... first gif in my story hope you guys like it source hamare google baba .. 

Romi and smarth ran toward her and try to stop her .. 

Romi - Di stop it you are already hurt please don't hurt yourself more .. please di calm down .. please stop it you are hurting yourself .. I can't see you like this .. Stop it ... 

Smarth - princess calm down she don't meant that  ... she was just angry  .. please calm down .. but both  topped by drishti 's one dangerous glare .. they both back out .. yeah they are not afraid of her but they know she will not listen to them or may be hurt herself more so they back out ..  Shergill was just staring her not to know what to do .. rakshit move forward and pull her back .. she push him and started punching again ... 

Divya - di I am sorry .. I know I should not shout you like that .. I am sorry .. I was angry and you know naa we can't control our anger .. I never got angry but when get anger .. I just can't control my self .. please I am sorry .. tear started following down from her eyes and hug drishti .. drishti took some deep breath and calm her anger down than hug her back .. a single tear pass down her cheeks but she quickly wiped it  off .. nobody notice it except rakshit .. 

Drishti - I am okay now ... let's go inside .. 

Smarth to romi - you called doctor .. 

Romi-  yeah dad he must be coming I said security to let him enter .. ohh here they are .. A team of doctor's enter .. romi took them inside .. Drishti was entering in the hall   ... she protest but rakshit grab her arm and made her sit on the chair .. 

Rakshit - Ms.sharma you have this wound because of  me so I will make sure that this wound will surely heal because of me .. so doctor check her and do the requires treatment .. 

Drishti - I am giving up because I think my dad and romi will not leave me  if I don't do the check up and you next time mind your tone before talking to me ... Take classes from dad and romi , How to talk with me .. I don't like your tone so next time politely , I don't take orders I give them ...  she said in cold voice .. 

Doctor examine her wound and said that it is not a deep wound but it will take few days to get fully recovered and said that not to use her hand but being the queen she didn't listen to anyone .. doctor give her arm sling pouch , but she removed it immediately and said I don't need it .. 

Drishti - I am going to my room , you all meet shivya she is really missing you all , and after that I want you all at dining table at night ... and yeah you all going to stay here I can't tell you for how many days .. but there is a matter to complete ,after that you all can shift your house , your rooms are ready you can go there and fresh and up , the servants will show you your room  and if you require any thing talk to dad or romi , your all belongings are already shifted to your rooms .. she said in bossy tone and went from there ...