Some cute moment

IN MORNING 

Drishti woke up at 4 am  but not being able to move than she looked around and found herself caged in muscular arm which are of her husband .. she saw rakshit sleeping just like a cute kid with a smile on his face ..  she admire him for some time than went to the closet  not disturbing his sleep and got ready for her morning routine  .. she completed her practice and about to call her bodyguard to fight with her but somebody tapped her on her shoulder make her look at her back .. she saw rakshit was standing there ... 

Drishti - What are you doing here ? 

Rakshit -   let me fight with you today ... 

Drishti - no are you out of mind ... I am a trained fighter and can handle 10 men by my own  and I don't think that you can fight with a single person .. so big no ... 

Rakshit- Why Do you care for me .... 

Drishti - no why should I care for you .. 

Rakshit - so let me fight with you ... 

Drishti - okay but don't cry when you got hurt .. 

Rakshit - Men never cry ..

Drishti - let see ... 

Both started fighting there was no one except them .. they started fighting rakshit punched her so many time but everytime he miss her and she never  hit on him just doddle his hits ... rakshit understand that what she trying to do .. he grab her arm and pull her toward himself as her back hit his chest and he hold her both hand in front of her ....   

Rakshit - I know  why are you fighting like this

Rakshit - I know  why are you fighting like this ... why are you not try to hit me ... 

Drishti - there is nothing like that ... 

Rakshit - if there is nothing like  that then why are you  always trying not to hurt me why you didn't hit me back because you don't want to hurt me that means .... 

Drishti - that means what ? 

Rakshit - That means you care for me ...  more than yourself believe it ... he said and leave her .. and went back to the house ... 

Drishti pov - omg what is happening to me when he was around me why I am not being able to hide my inner self why I am not being able to be the mafia queen why I just end up being the drishti who was hidden in the layers of the mafia queen .. why he bother me so much .. oh god Why he is affecting me so much no I can't let him to change me .. I don't want him suffer because of me ... just like his father did ...  

Rakshit pov - I know you are not like this before .. I know you don't want  to get change .. you don't want anybody to show your inner self  ... now get ready I will definitely going to change you .... now ready to behave as a normal girl ... It is my promise to myself ... 

Soon she also end her morning schedule and went to her room and got fresh and up and wore her professional clothes  and came out of her closet ... rakshit was in the room and busy in doing some work he saw drishti coming from the closet and saw her dressed up professionally .. She did some makeup and about to go out of room but stop hearing rakshit 's  voice .. 

Rakshit - are you done ? 

Drishti - yeah .. 

Rakshit - no something is missing .. 

Drishti - no there is nothing missing ...  

Rakshit - wait.... he  came toward her make her stand in front of the mirror as her back facing him ... he took nuptial chain from the drawer and made her wear that without breaking eye contact .. and hide it under her shirt collar .. 

Rakshit - now no one will see it because  I know that you don't want our marriage to reveal in front of the world and this will also prove that you are mine only mine ... he smiled lovingly at her ... 

Drishti -  how you know I don't wanna reveal this marriage .. 

Rakshit - I know .. by the way where are you going ... 

Drishti - just going to downstair to my office  to discuss about my entry to my office here and also I am going to reveal this marriage because in mafia world only few people know  that I am the queen so It's save to reveal our marriage to the world may be we can arrange some party in which media can also be there ... 

Rakshit - nice idea .. infact I am also thinking to do my office work so I want to call Divya and shikhar and their PA as both of them didn'visited office for many days and didn't we call them so I was about to ask where can I arrange the meeting ... 

Drishti - you can take the room beside my office and make sure they enter through the second gate and make sure they didn't find anything suspicious ... 

Rakshit - okay bye he kissed her forehead and went out of the room .. drishti smiled at his gesture but mask it again and went to her office ... 

Both did there work and than at night they came to have dinner ...  both were so busy in the whole day that they had lunch in their office room and didn't even saw each other after morning ... 

Precap - Reception party 

So guys here is update ... hope you guys like it ... 

Please vote and comment ... 

thank you 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤