Danger

After fresh and up both went downstair .. drishti forget everything happen and couldn't able to remember anything Yet .. whereas rakshit waiting for her to remember things happened last night but for his bad luck she didn't so he decided to stay quite and tease her later ... they went to downstair their all were on dining area waiting for them to giving them knowing looks and smirking towards them .. drishti was confused by seeing their  faces but rakshit was sure that they are going to tease them a lot .. 

Drishti - good morning everyone .. and all greet her back .. 

Divya - bhai you slept well ' Last night ' ... 

Rakshit - coughed by remembering their moment but composed himself and said yeah .. 

Shikhar - Bhabi .. What about you are you feeling pain in your head .. 

Drishti - yeah I was but I took medicine .. 

Shikhar - By the way bhabi you dance very well .. 

Drishti - D- D- dance ...me .. and dance .. I think you are mistaken I don't know how to dance .. she said shuttering  .. 

Romi - really di .. than who is in this video .. he showed a video in hiss phone .. drishti eyes went wide on seeing the video .. she was dancing with rakshit that to be like a professional showing some sexy moves .. moving her body with music .. 

Drishti - stop... delete the video ... 

Romi - no I will not .. 

Drishti - do it or I will break your phone .. She said pointing spoon to his phone .. 

Romi- Not happening di ...She threw spoon directly on his hand and his phone fell from his hands ... 

Smarth - romi you forget that you are dealing with mafia queen .. whose aim is just perfect and can use any  item as a weapon ... 

Mahima - By the way I don't know that my daughter -in -law dance so well.. 

Drishti - mom u too .. she winched like a child .. 

Mahima - ok ok fine noone tease my daughter .. except me ... and all started laughing .. making drishti groan .... 

Smarth - fine enough of joking now ... have breakfast .. 

Drishti- ( whispered to divya ) What all I did yesterday ... 

Divya - I front of us you did nothing as your husband took you with him and what happen in your room we don't have any idea ... she said teasingly ... 

Drishti - now please you don't start now .. I am already embarrassed don't make me more ... 

All were having breakfast suddenly drishti phone started ringing .. 

Drishti - excuse me .. she went out for taking the call .. 

ON PHONE .. 

Drishti - hello .. 

Person - Hello queen  

Drishti - Ohh Hello you to you to MR. Vikram Rathore ... 

Vikram - Nice ..  recognise my voice so soon not bad Queen .. Or Should I say Mrs. Drishti rakshit shergill ... 

Drishti - I will love if you will address me as QUEEN .. because Slaves never address queen with names ... 

Vikram - DOn't speak like that .. you will have to face consequences ... 

Drishti - Not happening Vikram ... I am not afraid of you ... 

Vikram - but you are afraid of loosing your love ones  .. and I will kill them also as I killed your parents ..

Drishti -  that time My parents were alone but this time my family is under my protection .. you can't even see them hurting them is much more far .. 

Vikram - you don't know what god have store for you .. Get ready for the War QUeen ... 

And ended the call .. drishti quickly called joy and said him to trace the number and said to increase the security .. She was tensed regarding her families safety .. whole day she work upon the plan  to destroy him completely .. 

Later after completing work she went to her room at night .. as she enter in the room saw rakshit moving here and there with bare chest .. he moved toward her direction by door sound  .. 

Rakshit - where were you whole day .. I didn't saw you whole day ... 

Drishti - I was buy in some preparations .. 

Rakshit - hmmm ok ... 

Drishti - why are you roaming like this  ... 

Rakshit - why don't you like me like this .. 

Drishti - what .. 

Rakshit - yeah you said me that you like my abs .. he said teasingly and started coming toward her .. 

Drishti - when I said .. she said looking everywhere except him ..

Rakshit - last night .. than drishti try to remember things what happen last night .. she pushed him and went to wash room .. after sometime she remember what all happened .. 

Drishti - shit Drishti what have you done .. god .... This is embarrassing ... she moved out of the bathroom saw rakshit sleeping on bed .. she went and silently lay down beside him without disturbing  him .. but for her bad luck rakshit was awake ..and come above her  ... 

Rakshit - so finally you remember what happen yesterday .. 

Drishti - n..no.. no I didn't .. 

Rakshit - really than why are you blushing so much Mrs. shergill .. she didn't replied to him and move her face to other side .. rakshit put his face in nape of her neck .. and started nuzzling her neck ..  

Rakshit -  you know how hard was that for me to control myself when you were doing things to me  .. 

Drishti - stop please I will never drink I promise .. rakshit chucked at her flushed state  and took her in his arm and kissed her forehead and both slept peace fully ... 

Precap - end of VK .. 

So guys here is update ..  hope you guys like it .. 

Please vote and comment  .. 

Next update will be on THURSDAY ... 

Thank you 

❤❤❤❤