act four, scene one

It was pretty hot outside so i wore a floral dress to meet ~it~. I was pretty nervous, i never met up with a guy before, never mind one from halfway across the world. I told my parents i started my period and need to get some pads, even though my mam said she had some, they "weren't the right ones" so off i went. It was around 5:41pm and i notice it getting dark, which gave me warning signs. Why does he want to meet me in the dark? He also said to meet him in this park, not far from where im staying. I searched the place and guess what. A forest behind it. I'm fully convinced he is going to kill me and dump my body in the forest. But hey my phone has all the convos so the police would know. But what if he takes my phone, deletes everything and goes onto my icloud and deletes everything on there so there is no trace of me? I'm overthinking abit. I take a nice scroll to the park and sat on a lovely black bench, it was cold against my thigh so i jumped abit at the sensation. He said he'd meet me at 6:00 pm and it was currently 5:58pm, 2 minutes left. I hope he shows up, like imagine if he just stood me up. That would be pretty embarrassing. I keep checking the time until it reach to 6:00pm. That means he should be here, he is late. Men are trash. I hate men. He is a waste of my time. He is a fuckboy. Boys ain't shit.

"I'm guessing you're Alex then"

don't be shyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें