act six, scene two (m)

He looks in my eyes and smirks, "that wasn't so hard now was it." My face was so red, but at the same time, i was turned on so it evens out. "Got to admit, i want you too, pretty bad." He declares at me. I was feeling more confident now since he was telling me that he wants me too. Suddenly, he pushes me against the tree, hands still on my waist but our bodies were so close that i was trapped. I could feel myself getting wet by his actions. He leans into my neck and starts leaving light kisses all the way to my ear, we he starts to suck on my ear lobe. I moan lightly in response. I can feel him smirk at my ear, he knew exactly what he was doing to me. "What if i fucked you by this tree, huh?", he whispers in my ear, chuckling abit before resuming to kissing my neck. I moan at what he said, as much as that sounds appealing, i'm not having my first time by a tree. I grab onto his jacket as he starts to suck on my neck, praying that it doesn't leave a purple mark to go home with. One of his hands stay at my waist but another goes underneath my dress, sliding up, further and further. His fingers finally reach the place i ached for him, he could feel how much i wanted him. He retracts his lips from my neck and looks at me and grins, "wow princess, did daddy get you this wet?" He obviously knew the answer to that. I can only breathe out "yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, daddy"

I'm completely whipped for him, it's like he was in control over my body. He smirks at me and then slips his fingers under my panties, gently rubbing me. I start moaning louder since it was around 11pm and nobody was around. He then pushes his fingers inside me and i was i bliss, i've never experienced this before. He brought his lips to mine and started to kiss me, roughly. He sets a steady pace for me, which got faster and faster as i moan into his mouth. "You're pretty tight," he says to on my lips, probably imagining what it will be like when i'm around him. "Ciaran," i moan out, until he pulls his fingers out of me. "Nuh uh, that's not my name," he declares and i know exactly what he wants me to call him. "I'm sorry, daddy" i apologise to him, just wanting him to keep going. "Good girl," he praises, then slips his fingers back in me, returning to his fast pace as well as returning his lips onto mine, only exploring my mouth this time. Never did i think that i would be by a tree, being fingered by ciaran mcdonald. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, my stomach tightening. "Daddy, i'm gonn-" i start, "Go on princess, let go," he states. After that, i release all over his fingers, i was moaning the word 'daddy' abit louder than i should. My breathe was quick, my heart was racing. Ciaran pulls his fingers out and then bring them to his mouth, sucking on them and moaning. I was slightly embarrassed that he was tasting me but it was kind of hot. "You taste divine, by the way", i kind of cringe at his words but i guess it was a good compliment.

"What you going to do what that?" i ask, pointing at his clear hard-on, creating a tent in his jeans.

a/n: i had to scrub myself after this. also i'm in quarantine so you know what that means 😈