act six, scene one

We have a slow walk back to my 'castle', not by choice, only cause mr mcdonald can't drive; which is abit lame if you ask me, 26 and can't drive. I laugh. It's peaceful just me and him walking together. We were currently walking through the park. I feel safe when i'm around him. I can't really explain it. I am abit sad that we have to leave, i wanted to spend more time with him...and hopefully get some but guess i'll have to wait.

"What's up with you? why you so huffy for?" he questions me, guess i didn't realise that i was being quiet during this little walk. "No reason" i quickly answered back. What was i going to tell him? Oh i'm just a little annoyed that you didn't dick me down? No, i was not going to tell him that. "Come on, there's obviously something wrong. please just tell me," he pleads me to tell him. As much as i'd love to, i will not be able to get the words out. Me? Tell a guy am horny? Never in my life time will i be able to. "Nothing's wrong" i declare, i was being to get a little flustered.

He suddenly stops in his tracks, leaning against some tree. "Bro, what are you doing?" I question his actions. What was he playing at? I need to get home before my mam goes gets a search warrant. "I'm not moving until you tell me whats wrong, angel." He answers back at me, he sounds so cocky cause he knows i'm going to tell him. Well nope, not this time. Also the pet name 'angel' was not helping my case. "Nothing is wrong, just come on" I plead to him, he isn't going to move so it was just a battle at this point. He says nothing, just watching me; grinning. "Ciaran, come on please," i was practically begging at this point but he still wasn't budging. So storm up to him angrily so i was right up against his chest; i'm not playing some stupid game with him. "Nothing is wrong, so can you please just move or i'll leave you here." i threaten him, he was getting on my nerve now. "The quicker you tell me, the quicker we go. Pretty sure mommy wouldn't be too happy with you gone so long" he mocks at me. I was beyond livid at this point.

"Fine, i'm upset." I finally give in, only due to my fear of my mother. Ciaran just starts grinning at me, knowing he won. "Why are you upset?" he questions, he is pushing his luck now. "Cause i didn't want to leave," i wasn't going to say any more. He has heard enough. "Aww, well me either but don't want daddy to be sad." He really was one of the biggest pricks i know. "Why didn't you want to leave though? 'cause we didn't get to watch your silly movie? or cause you didn't wanna leave me?" He kept questioning me and it was only going to boost his ego if i told him i was practically willing to get on my knees for him. "I told you, so can we please go," again, i beg him 'cause it was getting later and later. Instead of moving, he just leans more into the tree. He knew why, i could tell. He knew i wanted him, if he didn't, he wouldn't pull this whole charade. "Fine" i start, "i'm...well...i'm...ehm...i'm-"

"Horny?" he cuts me off and finishes my sentence. I can only huff out, knowing that he knew what i wanted this whole time but just wanted me to say it. He chuckles at my response and grabs my waist then pulls me close to him. "You say it" he whispers at me, i must admit, it was doing things to me. "Go on and say it", he repeats. "I can't, it's embarrassing" I whisper back to him, face bright red now. "No it's not, go on say it" he kept encouraging me. I don't know why he wanted me to say it so bad. I open my mouth to say it but quickly retract. He brings his thumb up to my lip, just circling it. I knew exactly what he was doing, "Say it for me," he whisper-pleads me to do. Just staring me in the eye. I don't know if he was some kind of mind control but i finally say it.

"I want you."