act five, scene two

We arrive at his hotel room, number 12b. His room was away from the rest of the boys as there was a schedule mix up, so Ciaran being the hero he is, took the room. They all praised him but he just wanted his privacy. I guess being around boys all the time can be a little difficult. Bless him.

We entered the room and it was pretty generic, a king sized bed in the middle, tv at the other side, bathroom to our right. Wasn't too overwhelming, i'm guessing he liked it that way as well.

"Home sweet home" he announced as we walking in, i giggling at his comment. "Just make yourself comfortable, and please take off those black air forces", he says with disgusted.

"Excuse me mister, who do you think you are?" I fired back at him, taking my shoes off never-less. Then hoping on the bed. Wasn't as comfortable as 'the castle' but it was still soft. He hops in beside me. "Scooby doo time!" I say with a smile, getting excited.

"Ugh! Do we have to? Please don't make us watch it." He groaned and moaned but i wasn't having any of it. We were going to watch Scooby Doo if he likes it or not!

"Yes! You said so!" I replied back to him. At the corner of my eye i saw Ciaran wear a smile on his face too, which made me have butterflies and my face to heat up.
"Or-or we can watch something else if you really don't want to" I retract my statement.

"No no, i promised so we will"

"No really we don't have to"

"Well i insist that we watch it"

"Well i insist we don't watch it"

We kept arguing backwards and forwards, must admit it was really charming that he was willing to watch a dumb movie for me all cause he promised so. I eventually got tired and snatched the remote from his hand and held it close to my chest. I realised in that moment that i need to protect this remote like my life depended on it.

"Give it back to me" he said slowly, i kinda felt threatened but knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"Nope" I giggled, dragging out the 'p'. Holding the remote tighter.

"I'm being dead serious, give it to me" He said, gritting his teeth. I was going to give it back to him but just wanted some fun in the mean time.

"I'm being dead serious, nope" I laugh again. Then he reached out to grab it but i quickly move out of the way of his hands. He tried again but i am quicker than him so he still couldn't reach the remote. I got to admit, it was funny watching him try and fail.

"This is quite funny, you always claiming you are superior to everyone else on twitter but now look at you. Can't even get a remote from a 19-year-old girl. Pathetic." I was mocking him at this point. His face drops and he's starting to look a little angry. I wasn't complaining though. He then grabs my hands, quite tightly as well, and snatches the remote from my hands. He through the remote to the side and still kept his grip on my wrist. If i were an emoji i would be '😳🥵'. He moved his body so it was hovering over mine. I could feel my cheeks burn as i look him in his eyes.

"You're blushing" he chuckles at me, like no shit sherlock. Not like i can't feel it. This just made me blush even more. He suddenly leans in and kisses me, and me being me; i kiss him back. It quickly got heated as he let go of my hands so they could run though his hair. Like a minute through our little makeout sesh, i lost my breathe but i just powered through it. If i was going to die, this is the way to go out. His hands started to wonder around my body and slowly crept under my dress. His hands explore around my thighs and I just moan as i've never experienced anything like this, let's just say i was enjoying this.

RING! We separate our lips upon hearing the noise. My breathe was pretty heavy and his hair was all over the place. RING! I realised it was my phone that was ringing and look to see who was calling me at such a crustal point in my life. I look at the screen and of course it was my mother. I had this pit at the bottom of my stomach as i became really anxious. I've done anything like this before so i was terrified to see my mums response. She must be worried sick. I click answer never-less.

"Hey mu-" I start but didn't get to finish.