act seven, scene two (m)

I go into the dining room and sat next to Ciaran on his right side, "Hey," he turned to me and greeted, "Hey," I greeted back to him, "How was your morning?" I asked him, creating small talk between us so he is at least relaxed abit. He looked exhausted, i can't imagine what his life must be like. "It was pretty chaotic, the boys we're up my ass about where i was going." He answered back, now i felt quite bad cause i'm here in a huff over nothing, at least he actually showed up. "Oh how the tables have turned," I joked since i was in his position yesterday, he chuckled at my joke, which made my heart flutter as he's probably stressed.

Everyone started to arrive at the dinner table as my mam announced the food was done, which, without me, would've been a disaster. My brother looked Ciaran up and down, inspecting him. He was suspicious. "So Ciaran, why did you drop out?" my brother Max asked. I know where this is going, he's getting curious, wants to catch him out. "Well realised forensic sociology just wasn't for me, kinda just did what my parents wanted", he replied back acting cool about it. "Psychology" i coughed under my breath, he got the whole course wrong, bless him. "Psychology I mean, easy to get them mixed up" he tried to laugh it off. My mam laughed along with him but my brother was just more suspicious.

"Why do you even still want to be friends with my sister?" Max just would keep questioning, to be fair i was quite offend by this question. Who doesn't want to be friends with me? Right? "Well she's a lovely person, great to be around. Also was very supportive of me dropping out." I blushed at the comment he made, hopefully it was true what he was saying. Max narrowed his eyes at Ciaran but just nodded neverless. He was about to ask another question but my dad came in with the food. Saved by the spaghetti alla carbonara.

Everyone had their fair servings, and we began to dig in. Once again, my mam has killed it (and me). Amazing cook she was (and me). I moaned while i ate, and i could see Ciaran tense up. Oh great. So i did it louder and more since i knew it had an effect on him. I could see my dad's mate look at me funny so i tried to save my actions, "Mmhhh this is so great mam." I commented out, everyone seemed to believe - but Ciaran. I felt his foot hit mine, at first i thought he wanted to play footsie under the table; until i look over at him and he looked down. My eyes followed and almost choked on my spaghetti. Of course he's hard. He gave me a little smirk at my actions, i can only roll my eyes at him. He knew i wouldn't try anything, which made the situation worse for him. It's his own fault really. "Daddy could you pass me the salt?" I asked my dad, i never call him daddy. Ever. I only did it to tease Ciaran. But my dad thought nothing of it and passed it straight over. "Thank you daddy." I smiled at him, i look back at Ciaran and his eyes were like daggers. He tried to warn me with his eyes, but i was having fun.

I wanted to take it a step further, this was quite exciting if i do say so myself. I let one of my hands fall into my lap, trying to not act suspicious or anything. Whilst everyone was making small talk, i decided to let my hand wonder over to Ciaran's thigh, squeezing it abit. His eyes widened, and tried to remain cool but i would let my hand wonder higher and higher. I finally reach his dick and started to palm him. He looked over to me and mouthed 'stop' but i wasn't going to listen to him so i only palmed him faster. "So Ciaran, what are you doing now?" my mam questioned him, his eyes widened abit, thinking i would stop but i kept going. "W-Well currently just travelling around. Trying to start a band." he laughs out, 'trying' is an understatement. "Oh how exciting. Like a rock band?" my mam was buzzing at this news, she loves her bands. Westlife, NSYNC, Take That. The lot. I could feel his dick starting to twitch in my hand, boosting my ego abit. "Ehm, no. Not really. A boyband i guess." He tried is best to answer but I was making it difficult for him, again 'boyband' was an understatement. "A boyband! That's so great." My mam cheered, she finally turned her attention away from the poor boy. He turned to me again and gritted through his teeth "stop", i smirked at him and continued, his dick twitched again and he's gripping his fork so tight that his knuckles are white. He finally had enough of me so quickly grabbed my hand and roughly pushed me off him. I pouted my lip abit at him but I could tell by his face, he wasn't amused.

He slowly leaned into my ear and whispered to me, "You're gonna wish you never done that." I felt a shiver down to my core, all i could think about was him take me on this table right now. Obviously that would never happen but just the thought was enough to make me wet. For a moment i forgot i was a virgin, this was bold. Even for me. But it excited me. I want him. I need him.