act seven, scene three (m)

After dinner, we were free to do our own thing and my mam thought it would be best if me and Ciaran had some catching up to do so we went to my room. We entered the room and I locked to door, don't want any interruptions. Ciaran looked over to me and started to tower over me, i stepped back until i hit the door. He put his hands either side of my head on the door, he was still livid at me. I was quite enjoying this. "What the fuck was that?" He asked me, spitting his words out. I tried to play innocent, knowing it was going to fail but it was worth a shot. "What was what?" I asked back, looking at him through my lashes. I tried to sound as nice and clueless as possible but he knew my intentions. "Don't fucking dare. You know what." He was gritting his teeth as he spoke every word and i was beyond turned on at this point. "Oh! That! My hand slipped. Sorry." He knew it was bullshit, i knew it was. I just loved to wind him up. "Fuck off with that," he takes one hand off the door and places it loosely around my neck, "Now i'll ask again. What. The. Fuck. Was. That", he was dragging out every word making sure it was getting into my long term memory. I decided to carry on my innocent act to see where this would take me, yolo imma right. "Do you need any help with that," i giggled to him, my eyes trailed to down to his crouch. His grip on my neck became tighter, "Don't fucking push me, i'm warning you or i'll-," He began but i cut him off, knowing it was piss him off more. "Or you'll what?" I questioned him, i really did want to know what he'd do to me. I was practically soaked at this point, just wanting him to dick me down right now. It's risky since my family is still here but he had his show tomorrow, then he was off. I wanted to at least shag him before we separated. Obviously i don't want to be a fuck and chuck, i did really like Ciaran, he was the first guy i would even let speak to me. But he was still on tour and I still had uni so I questioned our relationship after.

"To think i was going to be easy on you, you don't deserve it." With that he roughly placed his lips on mine and i tried to have the same energy but couldn't keep up. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and i didn't even try to fight with him, just let him take control. I could feel him smirk against my lips, knowing that i'd completely let him take over me. He started to kiss along my jaw, then down my neck with an open mouth, sucking my neck. Until i stopped him. "Don't," I panted out, him slowly retracting from my neck and looking at me with concern "Don't leave marks. My parents will kill me. And you." He just smirked at me, i knew he wasn't going to listen to me. "Too bad i don't care." Then continued his assault on my neck. He pushed himself against my thigh and i could feel his hard on, knowing it must be painful. Bless him. I let my hands wonder to his pants and realised he was wearing a belt. I was quite surprised, that means he probably dressed up for me. I love this man. I tried to unbuckle his belt but he grabbed my hands to make me stop.

"What are you doing?" he asked me, panting at me; i could feel myself start to become shy as i thought i did something wrong but i kept up my confident act."What does it look like am doing?" He chuckled at my answer, i was starting to get confused at this point. "I don't want to do anything you don't want to." He whispered at me, making my heart warm up knowing he still cared about me and respected what i wanted to do. "I want to. I want you." I whispered back to him, smiling lightly. He kissed me again but this time more gentle, with care; a contrast to his previous actions - assuming he didn't want to be too much. He was going abit slow for my liking so i decide to move things on and slowly made my way over to my lovely bed, which was abit of a mess but i didn't really care. Actual i kind of did, thats why am mentioning it. He was taken by surprise at my sudden actions but let me crack on neverless. We somehow ended up on my bed with him on top of me making out, "This bed is pretty soft." He giggled against my mouth. "Isn't it just." I giggled back at him, glad he brought it up cause i've been dying to talk about it for a hot minute. We carried on kissing until he tugged at my jumper, obviously wanting it to come off but not today sir. "Can i keep my jumper on please?" I asked him, we'll get there, just not yet. "Of course you can, can i keep mine on?" He chuckled at me, acting if it was the most stupid question in the world. "Of course you can." I mimicked him, which lead us both giggling. 

He made his way down to my jeans and rested at the button before looking at me and asking, "You sure you wanna do this?", "Yes, i'm sure.",  "Are you positive?", "Yes i'm positive.", "But are you positive positi-", "Ciaran, i swear to God." I finally huffed out annoyed at his pestering, but find it cute that he wants me to feel safe. He chuckled at me before undoing my jeans and sliding them, along with my panties. He goes to do the same thing with his jeans but i stopped him, "Wait, do you have a condom?" I shyly asked him. You may think it's stupid but it is beneficial in many ways, like i won't get pregnant or won't catch an STD or something. I'm hope Ciaran is safe but am not gonna risk it. Safe-sex kids. "I do, Ian gave me one ages ago to keep, if i ever needed it. Guess he was right eventually." He chuckled at me getting it from his wallet, i, mentally thanking Ian in this moment in time. He proceeds to take off his pants, me starring at him while he does so, a little nervous on how he will actually fit in me. He climbed back on top of me, all wrapped up and ready to go. He lined up against my entrance and thankfully and was pretty soaked so hopefully it would be a little less painful. "Are you sure you want to?" he asked me again, making sure i was okay. "Yes."

A/N : ohh a tease i am hehe. In celebrating of our favourite man's birthday; John Cena, i present a gift. Also it's not the 23rd anymore here but it is somewhere else so it counts. Also i keep listening to the glee cast on spotify but won't watch the show cause it brings back too many traumatic memories of me and my dad watching it together and i'm not ready to re-live those.