act eight, scene one

key-ring

i saw 5 dead bees in a
row today

oh no

i know right. save the bees
✔️✔️

taylor swift slaps though

she's meh

she's great
✔️✔️

i was a little confused to why Ciaran was giving me such dry replies recently but i figured he was just busy off on tour so i let him get on with it. I still had all of boston to explore yet, i was excited. Me and Max decided to go to the zoo, hes always had a thing for animals cause he's a perv. Nah i'm joking, he just likes the wild so i thought it would be best to have a look around. We headed to the tigers first to admire the creatures, they were very majestic cats, i kinda want one as a pet.

"I feel bad for the animals," i comment sadly, Max looking at me weirdly. "Why?" he asks, enjoying the zoo. "I don't know, just them trapped there. It feels wrong." I answer him, i never liked zoos, just animals trapped to be put on show. "Grow up, they're look happy. Don't get political now." He groans, annoyed at me. He clearly had different views to me. He probably just sees me as some vegan political feminist, i am but still.

We head over to the tropical area and look at all the wildlife creatures and i just can't help but think they are distressed and unhappy. I just can't trust zoos, after what happens at sea world, no animal should be caged up. Max was having a ball, i guess seeing him happy and being around him make it worth it. I haven't been able
to spend time with him since i was at uni and he was doing whatever. It was good to be around him again, i forget how much i miss him.

key-ring

i hate the zoo

why

animals should be free
ya know

i guess

are you okay?

yeah, why

you just seem off

i'm fine

okay, what ever you say

what's that suppose
to mean

lol, nothing

i don't have time
for you rn

what THAT suppose
to mean

lol, nothing
✔️✔️

What is up with him? Why is he being such a dick? Why now? I thought we were cool and shit, that's what i got from him at least. I try to stop me from over thinking things and get back to my day out but it was hard. I was worried that he was losing interest. Maybe he did just wanna get into my pants. I hope that's not the case at all, he's different. He seems better. I thought, at least.

We went to get a big to eat at the food place they had at the zoo but i didn't feel like eating, i did start to overthink things and freaked myself out and now i hate men. "Do you think this is monkey or parrot?" Max laughs at me, eating his chicken nuggets. "I hope it's chicken." i comment back to him, giving him a disgusted look on my face. "They defo slaughter the chickens when they get boring." "Max! Don't say that!" i was anger at him, i didn't want that thought in my head. He laughs at me anger, amused by my cringing. "Chill, it's a joke." holding his hands up in defence. "Whatever, can we go?" i ask him quietly. "What's up with you? You've been moody all day." He questions me confused at my sudden mood change. "Nothings wrong. Just sick of you." I spit back, i shouldn't take my anger out on him. He's just trying to help but he's just as bad as the rest. "Fuck sake man. Grow up. Let's go." He was now anger at me, slamming his food on the table and getting up. I roll my eyes, getting up with him. Guess it's home time.

We walk through the door, greeted by my mam asking how our day was. "It was great, until she had to ruin it." Max answers turning towards me. "I didn't ruin shit, you were being a dick" i argue back to him, "I wasn't. You were been a moody bitch as usual." "Shut up, you're so annoying." "I was so excited to spend with my little sister but nooo she has distance herself like always." "Fuck you Max. Get your life sorted first." I didn't mean what i said. I knew Max had a hard time figuring out what he wanted to do with his life. "Okay that's enough!" My dad butted in, trying to easy the argument. "I'm so glad you left for uni just so i can't see you, you make everyone's life hell you stupid slut. Mam and dad had to drag me along to see you."

I wasn't sure if he meant it or not, or if he was just anger; either way it really hurt me. I ran upset into my room, despite my dad calling my name. I'm so sick of men. I hate them so much. As soon as i entered my room i just jumped on the bed and cried. I've never cried over a male before, well if iron man counts then yes i have, but a real male.

I was debating on if i should message Ciaran again and try and talk about my day. I didn't want to stay mad at him cause he might be stressed and i don't want to add onto it. But at the same time i liked talking to him.

key-ring

hey sorry about earlier
just wanna make sure you
are okay

i'm fine

okay, have a good night x

night

are you mad at me or?

here we go
no i'm not

then what's up?
i thought we were cool

who says we weren't?

well you by the looks of things

listen i'm stressed and
i don't have time

time for what lol

time for you being clingy

huh? clingy? since when?

you know what i mean

clearly i don't
i talked to you twice today
correct me if i'm wrong,
that's not clingy

Alex, grow up

what do you mean

i don't have to explain
everything to you

if i dont know why wrong,
how can i fix it

just don't then
nobody asked you to

go fuck your self ciaran
did you get what you wanted?

and what's that huh

to fuck me then leave

lol nobody made you
you did this, not me

i can't believe you right now

then don't

don't talk to me again please

k
✔️✔️

What the fuck just happened?