Yaku Morisuke x Reader

You were at an amusement park with a big group of your friends, waiting in line to go on a ride. The ride, however, had 3 carts that sat 2 people each and there were 7 of you, so one would have to ride alone or sit out. After losing a game of Rock Paper Scissors, it was decided you were the odd one out this time around.

"Oh well, at least there's the single riders line," you shrugged it off.

When your group got to the front of the line you told the ride attendant you were a single rider. She paired you up with another single rider and you sat in the cart before looking over to see a very cute male about your age.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)," you smiled and stuck out your hand to shake his.

"I'm Yaku, looks like we're in this together," he smiled back, completing the handshake.
'Oooh, cute and nice, this is too good to be true,' you thought to yourself. The ride attendants came around and checked the lap restraint bars before confirming the ride was ready to take off.

"So what exactly is this ride?" you asked Yaku.

"You mean you didn't know what you were getting on before you got here?"

"No, but it can't be that bad... right?"

He laughed and held out his hand, "You might want to hold onto this." The ride shot out at once with speeds that seemed illegal because they were so fast. You definitely took him up on his offer and squeezed his hand, squealing as the ride went up at an almost 90° angle before stopping at the top.

"Oh no oh no oh no," you whimpered.

"Oh yes oh yes oh yes," he laughed at your reaction as the ride dropped straight down. All that could be heard was your screams and his laughs as the ride took you upside down and around every twist possible. At some point along the way you traded in his hand for his whole arm which was about to fall off from the way you clung to him.

When the ride came to a stop you had your eyes squeezed shut and you wouldn't let go of his arm, not believing it was over.

"Hey (Y/N), we're done now it's okay," he chuckled and ruffled your already wind-blown hair. After peeking one eye open to make sure it was actually over you finally straightened up and apologized for stopping the blood flow to his arm. He helped you out of the cart and walked you to the exit.

"I'm going to kill my friends when I see them," you murmured, reality setting in as you realized they fooled you into thinking the ride wasn't going to be bad.

"I've got to meet up with my friends too, maybe we could all hang out together once we find them?" Yaku suggested. Your eyes lit up at his idea, you weren't about to pass up the opportunity to spend more time with him.

When you finally laid eyes on your friend group, Yaku spotted his as well. Somehow they had already met and were mingling with each other.

"I HATE YOU ALL," you yelled, storming up to them. They all laughed at your misery because what else are friends supposed to do?

"Oh, I see you met Yaku already?" one of the boys with your friends asked, nodding towards him as he walked up to greet his friends behind you.

"Yeah, I may have almost ripped his arm off but he took it like a champ," you grinned and rested your hand on Yaku's shoulder.

"Oh, (Y/N), these are my friends Kuroo, Kenma, Lev, Inuoka, Yamamoto, and Kai," he pointed at each one as he introduced them. You in turn introduced all of your friends to Yaku seeing as how they already somehow met whilst you two were single riders.

Kuroo suggested you all hang out with each other for the day and your friends agreed, walking in an even bigger group now to the next ride.

"Alright, who's partnering with who?" Lev called as the entrance of the ride approached. Yaku and you shared a look, smiling at one another before he grabbed your hand.

"I'll go with (Y/N)!"

Your friends never let you live that day down, but you didn't mind. You loved reminiscing about the day you met your now-boyfriend, Yaku.