Shirabu Kenjiro x Reader

Decided to do another Shirabu one-shot, because I like the hot-headed boi-o. Plus, I feel like he doesn't get enough credit in my *cue the unshameful self promotion* new Shiratorizawa x Reader book. Don't feel pressured to go check it out! Also, I'm publishing this without proofreading or editing so if you see any mistakes lmk!! Enjoy!

~

Your brother played for the Shiratorizawa boys volleyball team. He may be better known to others as Goshiki. You and he were a year apart (you the elder), and had a very close relationship. You shared a love for many things, but none as strong as volleyball. You also played for Shiratorizawa on the girls team. This, and the fact that you were Goshiki's sister, made you become good friends with the boys.

One of their favorite pastimes seemed to be messing with your brother. To his dismay, you bonded with the guys over this 'hobby'. Shirabu especially loved to team up with you, oftentimes targeting his haircut. His nicknames always had something to do with his bowl cut. Usually your practices would let out around the same time, allowing you to walk home with Shirabu and your brother.

On this particular day, your practice ran over due to a punishment your teammate had earned your team for showing up late. You told your brother and his teammate to go home without you, knowing the end of the diving drills was definitely not in sight. In fact, you told them you might be staying at your teammate's house for the night if her parents allowed it. They understood and went home, the walk being rather quiet for them without your snarky comments.

.
.
.

Exhausted, you stumbled into your house much too late for your liking. Your teammate's parents hadn't allowed her to have you over, so you came back to your own home after all. You realized that your brother must have been asleep already, so you quietly crept to your room as to not wake him. You almost let out a groan upon seeing your bed; it had never looked so inviting in your life. After changing into your pajamas you slipped under the covers, ready to drift off into dreamland.

-WAIT-

You flung back the covers rapidly, uncovering yourself to figure out why you felt another presence in your bed.

"S-Shirabu?!"

"(F/N)?!"

Both Shirabu and yourself scrambled into a seated position, as far from touching each other as humanly possible without falling off your small bed.

"Why are you in my bed?" you whisper yelled, red in the face from the realization that you laid next to him.

"You weren't supposed to come home tonight! Your brother said I could stay and-" he cut himself off, too embarrassed at the situation to continue.

"Oh my god. I changed while you were in here." Your face drained of all its color momentarily before erupting into almost literal flames, Shirabu's complexion not looking much better.

"I will leave now," he moved to make his exit, but fanfic laws would not let him get out that easily. His legs were too entangled in the blanket, causing him to lose his balance and face plant right into your chest. AKA he unintentionally got up close and personal with your boobies, hehe.

He sat up faster than you'd ever seen a human move and stuttered out so many apologies. At this point, you couldn't stifle a giggle at how awkward and unforeseen this whole situation was. He looked at you in surprise before letting out a slight chuckle of his own. This spurred on both of your full-blown laughters.

Once he had collected himself again, he looked at you seriously, "Where should I move to? I'll let you sleep now, I'm sorry for this whole thing."

You scratched the back of your head bashfully before admitting there was no guest bedroom for him to sleep in. Which left you in a bit of a pickle, as you didn't feel right making him sleep on the couch that was too small for him to fully lay out on.