Miya Atsumu x Reader (Part 2)

Ever since the karaoke night you and Atsumu had grown closer. He pulled you aside and asked you for your number at the end of the night, using the excuse that he might need to text you to complain about Osamu making him leave the house again. You figured he wouldn't actually text you so no harm no foul.

Wrong.

He texted you that night to make sure you got home safely and didn't really ever stop since. To be fair, he did complain to you about Osamu and his never-ending chatter about Hina, and you related because Hina never shut up about Osamu. You both made it your mission right then and there to get them together so they'd stop annoying you guys so much.

Plan A: Get Osamu to ask Hina out on a one-on-one date.

Atsumu was supposed to plant little seeds in Osamu's mind to make him work up to asking Hina out, but that didn't last long. He called you to tell you in a somber tone that he snapped on his twin and told him to grow a pair and ask her out which didn't go over well. Now the two were not speaking.

Plan B: Get Osamu and Hina to "run into each other" in public.

You and Atsumu planned to send both of your twins to the same grocery store at the same time. You told Hina to go buy you some medicine because you weren't feeling well, and Atsumu told Osamu to buy some milk and eggs since they were running low. They both returned home with the requested items, but somehow since they were in different aisles in the store they never crossed paths.

Plan C: Get Hina to confess her feelings.

You didn't have much faith in this plan from the get go. As extroverted as Hina was, she also got really shy around boys she liked. Since she hadn't admitted her feelings to herself yet she was fine around Osamu, but the minute she did she'd shut down and hardly be able to talk to him. You tried anyways, and she finally came around to her feelings.
The plan ended with Hina crying over not knowing how to respond to his "Good morning! How did you sleep last night?" text.

You went outside and called Atsumu.

"(Y/N), everything okay?"

"No, Hina is worse off now than she was before we started meddling with her and Osamu," you groaned.

"Ughh, what are we going to do now?"

"No more plans please," you whined into the receiver.

"Okay okay, you're right.. but it looks like we'll be stuck on the moral support team for a while longer now."

"Well, at least we'll have each other right? It could be worse."

"Let's set up another group meetup for tonight and we can let them work things out for themselves, does that sound okay?"

"*Sigh* Yeah, it's gonna have to be okay. Just send me the details and I'll get Hina under control."

"Alright, sounds good babe," he said, hanging up the phone.

-wait, babe?!?!

What the hell was that all about? You ended up coming to the conclusion that he was used to saying that to his ex and it must've slipped. Shaking it off you went in to get Hina in the right state of mind for the group hangout Atsumu was planning.

Plan D: Let them work it out themselves.

You dragged a still self conscious Hina with you to the bowling alley. Atsumu decided a nice friendly team competition would help your twins come out of their shells. They would be on a team and the two of you would be on a team.

He arrived with Osamu soon after you walked in, greeting you with a hug so he could whisper in your ear, "Osamu is extremely high strung right now, I hope Hina is better?"

You gave a hushed chuckle, "Hardly." He pulled back trying to hold in his groan at your news- this was going to be harder that you thought!

The game was set up anyways and like planned, you and Atsumu were on a team. It was quickly learned that you were both very competitive individuals, so putting you two together was a nightmare for your opponents. Atsumu bowled yet another strike, turning around with a smile to meet your hands in a double high five. You jumped around with each other in some weird kind of dance not realizing Osamu and Hina were trying to contain their laughter.

"WOOOOOOO, that's my girl!" Atsumu cheered you on as you had another good turn. He picked you up and spun you around, causing you to giggle, not even realizing what he referred to you as. You also didn't realize that Osamu and Hina were both chatting more than they were expected to be.

After 3 separate games the results were still the same. You and Atsumu had absolutely dominated over Osamu and Hina.

"H-hey... I think we might have forgotten our original objective here," you whispered to your teammate, glancing over at your twins.

"Oh shit. I lost myself in the competition!" You nodded in agreement.

"What do we do?"

"I think it's time we sit them down and talk with them, enough avoiding."

You four sat at a circular table in the watching area of the alley.

"Osamu, Hina," Atsumu began, "we love you very much, but we need to have a serious talk."

"Why do I feel like my parents are about to tell me they're getting divorced?" Osamu muttered to Hina and she giggled. You silently observed them, they didn't seem to be scared of each other just then...

"We've tried very hard to make things right between you guys, but there's only so much (Y/N) and I can do. It's time you talked things through and faced your feelings," Atsumu lectured them.

"Pffffft, I'm sorry, I just can't hold it back anymore!" Hina bursted out laughing, Osamu following suit. You and Atsumu shared a confused glance.

"Hina and I had always been fine without your interventions, we actually started officially dating a couple weeks ago now. Our main goal was to get you two to realize your feelings," Osamu explained with a smile.

You and Atsumu simultaneously let out a, "huh?"

"We'll leave you two to talk," Hina smiled almost suggestively at you before they got up and left the table.

"What the fuck just happened?"

Shaking your head, "I have no clue. Did they just beat us at our own game?"

"I think they did.."

"But what was that whole feelings thing about? What were they even insinuating?" You forced out an awkward chuckle.

He let out a similar laugh, "Maybe they're right. I mean, we do work well as a team."

"Wha- I- you-," you couldn't make a coherent sentence. He let a chuckle rumble through him as he watched you struggle to keep the blush off your face.

He reached over and grabbed your face, pulling it to his to meet your lips with his. After the initial shock you reciprocated.

"I was right, we do work well together. Whaddya say we ditch the two lovebirds and go on a date of our own?" He dragged you out the door without waiting for your response.

"Wait! You didn't even give me the chance to respond!" your voice called, slowly fading out of earshot as he carried you away.

Hina and Osamu shared a high five for their job well done.