Miya Atsumu x Reader (Part 1)

If you've ever wanted to have a twin sister, now's your chance LOL
This is longer than I expected it to be so it's gonna be a two-shot now OOPS

You were going out on a blind double date. Your childhood friend Akane had set you and your twin sister up with "two really great guys" she "knows you'll love." Yeah yeah, we'll see about that.

You and your sister, Hina, were nearly identical, the only difference being you had (h/c) hair and she dyed hers a lavender gray. Before she dyed her hair, nobody could tell the two of you apart and it was pretty irritating after a while. People still usually called you by your last names just so they could ensure they didn't use the wrong first name.

She was definitely more excited than you about this date-she was definitely the outgoing optimist between the two of you. You wore a pretty casual outfit since you didn't have high hopes for the night and were mostly going as support for her. She pulled out all the stops, though, and wore a cute flowy dress and did her makeup perfectly. You had to nearly drag her out the door to make it to the cafe on time to meet your dates.

.
.
.

Ah how charming- your dates were late. Your sister insisted they'd show up and have a perfectly reasonable excuse, but you didn't think so. Instead of crushing her hopes and dreams you ordered a (drink) and sipped it at the outdoor table, sitting next to her. You knew you were being a stick in the mud about the whole thing but you just couldn't help it; you had social anxiety and meeting new people was not on your list of favorite things to do.

Two identical males came racing down the street and ran into the cafe, hardly slowing down as they entered.

"That had to have been them!" Hina squealed as she clutched at your arm. You hissed as you unsuccessfully tried to evade her clutches. Hina insisted you go inside to tell them you two were at the table outside. You rolled your eyes, she's lucky you'd do just about anything for her.

You walked in and found the two, one of them nudging the other as you walked up.

"Hey, are you Osamu and Atsumu? If you are, me and my sister are at the table outside," you said pretty emotionlessly. They confirmed they were who you thought they were and followed you to your sister.

"Hi I'm Hina! It's so nice to meet you both," she enthusiastically greeted them with a hug each before ushering them to sit down.

"So, you're a friend of Akane, huh?" the one named Osamu asked to start the conversation.

"Yeah, our families have been close since we were little. How'd you guys meet her?" You let Hina do most of the taking since you didn't have much interest in joining in.

"We know her brother from volleyball, we used to play on a team with him in junior high," Osamu explained. The one named Atsumu stayed pretty quiet, you wondered if he also didn't want to be here. Maybe you could get along with him..?

"So are you guys twins too?" Atsumu spoke up. Hina eagerly answered that question too with a yes.

"Huh, you guys couldn't be more different. I can definitely tell you're the twin that's easier to get along with," he pointed at Hina.

Ah never mind, he's just an asshole. You could clearly see Osamu kick his brother underneath the table. You pretty much checked out of the conversation at that point, you didn't really care what was going on.

Every now and then you'd tune in and add an 'mhmm' in there to back Hina up, but she seemed to be hitting it off with Osamu pretty well, 'good for her,' you thought. The night came to an end and Osamu asked for Hina's number before you parted ways with the other set of twins. She was so happy that you could almost see hearts in her eyes. Chuckling you led her back to your home, knowing you'd probably be seeing more of the gray haired twin in the near future.