chapter 9

Tae finished his morning routine and went to living room. " hey guys I am ready let's go to cafeteria and have breakfast. We have half an hour left till we have yo go to the auditorium."
Tae said while entering the living room. He was looking very pretty in his blue and light brown strip shirt and baggy pants.

"Wow look who decided to finally show up

"Wow look who decided to finally show up. We are not going on a fashion show tae. You don't have to get Ready that much. Even girls need less time to get ready than you "jimin said sighing cause finally tae had shown up after  an whole hour " yaaa I don't take that much of time. I only took half and hour " tae replied while whining " do you want to say one and a half hour tae . " jin said this time.  Tae immediately zipped his mouth shut.

They all stood up and went to door . tae took his keys and locked the door behind him and followed others . they went to the cafeteria and had there breakfast while talking with each others.

Meanwhile ~

Author POV ~••~

Kook Left the room and went to Jhope room where they had decided to meet at last night on group chat. When he ringed the door bell a very hyped hoseok opened the door. " com on kook we were wating for you joon and Suga are already here " kook just nodded and entered the room " so guys as all of us is here so let's get started on planning first "  Suga said "who do we start with . our first impression is very good at others so who do we start with " RM asked " let's start with our roommate first. we will bully them make there life hell and when we get bored we will move to others .what do you say guys " hope said it.

I think its the best I idea cause that Lil puppy of a roommate of mine just challenged me today morning . I want to show him his place and tell him he messed with the wrong guy.  " kook said . " what happened kook " Suga asked " long story short version I called his hyung shorty and he got mad and said he will make my life hell. Nothing much" kook said in a bored tone .

Others nodded. RM wanted to disagree though cause he likes jin but he doesn't tell his friends cause he is afraid that they will make fun of that . so he kept quite.

"Let's go to cafeteria guys I am hungry"  Suga said all of them agreed and went to cafeteria . when they entered cafeteria kook saw tae was holding food tray and going to His table. An idea popped up in his head. He jestured hoseok to open his camera so he can shoot what he was going to do with tae . He was standing in the way of taes route so when tae was about to cross him he put out Hus shoes in tae's way to make him Tripp but to his surprise tae didn't tripped he . Tae stopped walking and turned to jungkook and said " nice try jungkook but kids do these tricks . grow up baby. " and stamped his Foot and went away . to his table from where jimin was  shooting the whole thing. When tae stamped kooks shoes he yelped in pain.

Whole cafeteria was now looking at him . some who saw whole scene were trying to bit back there laugh. One of them bursted out laughing. Kook couldn't take this disrespect and went to him pulled him up by his collar out of chair. " Do you think I am a joke huh . " the guy was trembling in His hold ." I asked you something you piece of shit. answer me. " kook jerked him "I ....I.. " "What can't laugh now.  what I...I.... Huh "   tae and his friends saw this commotion. And quickly stood up and went to stand behind kook in case they need to interfere in matter to stop the fight.  same goes to kooks friends.

Kook was getting irritated by guys trembling and raised his fist in air to punch the guy but his fist was stopped talking mid way by a hand holding his biceps. He turned around to see tae holding his hand . jungkook jerked his hand away from taes hold pushed the guy on the floor. And turned around the face tae he harshly cupped tae's  jaw and said " you messed with wrong guy baby boy. I will make you pay for that."  he said this while looking in taes eyes and wrapped his free hand around tae's  tiny waist and pulled him closer to himself " make Me Daddy , make me " tae said staring straight in Kook's eyes . Kook then pulled him more closer to himself and whispered in his ear " I will make you mine baby boy  and make you beg for me " kook moved a bit back and smirked at tae .Tae was a bit shock when he processed Kook's words he smiled at kook " really. " " really baby , be prepare for me and my friends baby cause we don't have mercy on anyone. "

"Neither do we  . " jimin replied.  kook have now separated from tae now . he was standing two steps away from tae ." well I didn't need to say anything jimin already said everything" tae said and moved closer to tae . Tae stood on his toes and went near kook ears and said in a deep seductive voice " we will see about that jeon . or should I daddy " this caused kook to shiver and his friend down there twitched in his pants and was  getting ready raise .Tae felt his friend and whispered in Kook's ear " already getting hard for me Daddy " and chuckled seductively. Tae bit on Kook's earlobe and stepped away. And went back to his friends who were standing behind him watch RM Suga Ana Jhope like statue.

They were shocked from what just happened right now.  Jimin was first one to shock he quickly went beside tae and  cupped his cheeks checking him for any injury .He then turned to kook only to find him glaring at his hand which was cupping tae's cheek. He was about to say some thing when jin said " guys its 9:50 let's go to auditorium . or else we will be late " .

Jimin signed and they all left cafeteria. Leaving kook ,Suga,RM and Jhope behind. Kook was still smirking while others were looking at him in confusions. Kook then said " let's have something to eat fast and go to auditorium. " they had sandwiches and left the cafeteria and went to auditorium which was already full and they were 20 mins late. 

They sat at very end . principal then went on the stage and took the mic and started His today speech .

" good morning students.  today you all are here gathered to be introduce to your faculty and staff members.  But before that I would like to tell you all about institutes schedule of academic and cultural activities. So firstly you Academic year will be starting from upcoming Monday. Your lectures will start from Monday . you will have you sports and cultural activities from next moth.  every month has two activities in which you have to take part . its your choice to choose in which event you want to participate in. And you will also have choice to choose three courses other than you regular classes . these course can be anything ,it can be music,singing , dance , photography etc. Tomorrow you will have your fresher's party and today night we will have our ritual game that we have been playing from past two decades .Its called " students hunt " you will be thinking what is this game.  So I would like to tell you that in this game you all have to gather at party hall at 9 today at night and there you will meet your seniors who will introduce themselves.  after introduction you all will be given 15 Mins to hide in the whole campus area while your seniors will find you . they will have 2 hour's to find you all . If anyone survive this they will be winners. And I would love to tell you all that no one had won this game .Literally no one so those who win this game will be directly be nominated for schools head boy and head girl for upcoming years till your graduation despite you being fresher . But I don't think this will  happen. So good luck kids.  And if anyone who survive this game will also be direct contender of mister and miss fresher's at fresher's party tomorrow. So good bye kids enjoy your day . and I would like to give this mic to miss San for faculty introduction. "

Saying that principal left the stage and went to his office and event continued and miss San introduced the faculty members to students .

To be continued........

______________________________________
Author note ~••~
Hii guys thank you for  almost 200 views and I am really sorry for late update. I will be updating next one soon .

Thank you
Love you 💜💜💜💜💜
Bye