chapter 14

Author POV

Meanwhile ~~

Jimin was walking towards the east side of campus. He had decided to hide at a place no one can think of.

Faculty apartments.

Suga was also looking for a place to hide as well in east side of campus. When he saw  jimin He did the best thing he could think of .

He followed jimin.

Jimin turned around when he heard footsteps behind him . only to find Suga .

"Were you following me . yoongi "
Jimin asked while raising his brow.  " Of course I was following you. " Suga honestly replied.

"And why were you following me . " Jimin asked ."Cause I am to lazy to think or find a place to hide. So why not follow you and hide with you" Suga replied.

"And why do you think I will let you hide with me " Jimin asked raising his brow.

"Cause I am your roommate , and don't they say two are better than one" Suga said .

Jimin sighs "Okay let's go. We don't have time they will be coming in 3 mins to find us " he said while checking time .

Suga just nodded. They walked up to stairs and went to top floor .

"So are we gonna stay here. Won't someone walk on us . or something" Suga asked .

"Nope we are going to go in one of the apartments and stay there till the game ends " jimin said evilly smile.

"And how are we gonna go inside. All the apartments are locked here. " Suga asked while raising his brow.

"Simple by opening lock " jimin said and went to one of the door took out a hair pin and twisted it and inserted it in keyhole and rotated it .

"Ta DA.   the door is open " jimin said while opening the door.

Suga looked at him in shocked. He didn't think that jimin could pick lock. 

"Looking at you and way you behave I didn't think you could pick lock's or think of hiding in a faculty's apartment. " Suga couldn't help but ask .

"There are many things I can do which you can't think I can do . " jimin said chuckling.

They both went inside the apartment.  It was nearly same as their dorms but a bit large and modified.

"But you don't look like you could do such things"Suga said .

"I get that often . But they say don't judge a book by its cover don't they" jimin said winking at Suga.

"Fair " Suga replied.

They go in one of the bed room which look like it is of a kid.

"I will stay in this room. if you want to you can also stay here or you can go to another room. " Jimin said as he went to bed and sat on it.

"I will go to other one. You stay here.  "Suga said and want to another room.

Jimin was tired so he slept. While Suga on the other side was also tired but couldn't sleep.  So he was scrolling through social media .

Time skip ~••~

(2 hours later ) ~

Suga was scrolling through his phone while listening music. He then realize that two hour's are up so he stood up from bed and went to other room to wake jimin up.

"Jimin get up two hour's are up game is over now we have to go. " but he got no response.

Room had a dim light and Suga couldn't find switch board to switch on lights so he walked up to bed.

While walking he didn't saw skates near bed and stepped on it only to slip and Fall on top of jimin.

Jimin woke up when he suddenly felt a heavy body crashing on his.  when he opened his eyes and found Suga on top of him .

"What the hell. What are you doing" jimin yelled .trying to push Suga off himself .

Only for Suga who was on his elbows to crash on him and this time his lips landed on jimin's .

Both of them widened their eyes . Suga quickly pulled himself up from jimin and now was again on his elbows.

They both were looking at each others eyes.

Jimin was first one to break the eye contact. Only to look at Suga's lips. He licked his lips and again looked at Suga in eyes only to find him staring at him .

"Don't do that " Suga said in low and dangerous voice. " What . I am doing"
Jimin asked batting his eyes acting innocent.  And then licked Hus lips seductively..

"You asked for this bub " saying that Suga smashed their lips together.

They kissed each other hungrily. Suga liked jimin's  bottom lips for entrance .

To which jimin being jimin  refused. He was teasing Suga and was enjoying it .

Jimin suddenly moaned when Suga trailed his hands to his ass and squeezed it .

Suga took that chance to slip his tongue inside his mouth.  exploring his mouth .

They made out until they heard a buzzer going out. They separated from each other.

Both of them were panting heavily. Their lips swollen and red.

" Fuck. you are amazing" Suga said praising jimin .

Jimin blushed at that and pushed Suga off him . " We have to go.  game Is over" jimin stood up from bed and started fixing himself .

"Jimin what we did doesn't-"Suga said bit was cut off by jimin " means anything to you.  I know that " Jimin said in a sad tone .

" No it's not like that. jimin. I was saying that. What we did was amazing. and if you wouldn't min I would like to go out with you sometimes" Suga said scratching his nape .

"Really" jimin asked . hoping it is not a prank.

"Yes really. " Suga replied.

They both smiled at each Other and went out of the apartment and went to party hall building but not before locking the door of course.

To be continued....................

______________________________________Author note ~••~

Hii angles.  Sorry for late update.  sometimes wattpad sucks.  I will be updating next one soon .

Thank you
Love you💜💜💜💜💜
Bye