Important.

Hey loves this is your author.

I want to tell you all that I am extremely sorry for late update. I was caught up with work so couldn't update.

Also u want to Share a thing with you guys.

I have been receiving messages from a certain someone saying that I write Shitty things. That I don't know how to write.

They also said that I could write better if I would write a jikook book not taekook. They also threatened me that they would ask there friends to report my book if I don't Write a jikook book  .

To I am here to tell that someone that I am a TAEKOOKER and I will only Write TAEKOOK .

Your threat's won't Do anything to me. If you are really that desperate than Write your own book and leave me the Fuck alone .

Anyway. I also have  something else to share. 

I am Current working in these babies

I am Current working in these babies. I will post them once this book is near to end.

I have a question for you all. Plz if you read this answer.

I want to ask you that he my writing style okay or should I Chang it.

I write Very detailed so it takes very much time and is very long. So I was asking that should I write less details and make it short or keep doing what i am doing now   

Cause I feel like if I Write too much details it will probably cause this book to end with more that 100-150 Chapters.

So tell me What should I do.

Borahae ❤❤

Plz answer