capter 21

Jungkook POV ~••~

I left my room cause I am soo done with this shit that shorty and his giant boyfriend pulled early in the morning.

I want to go to my friends room .But knowing my friends Suga would be sleeping  That means I can't go there

RM maybe be sleeping I can go there but that Jin is a bit scary  . So RM is not a option either.

Hmm so hobi is my only option now. So let's go and see what I can do there for time pass.

I made my way to Hobi room.

I know the code of his dorm so I just punched in his code and  entered  his dorm.

I directly went to Hobi's room . His door was unlocked so I opened his room door.

He was there on his bed sleeping peacefully. He was only wearing his pants from last night.

Strange he always change his clothes before sleeping and always wear pajamas.

Maybe he was very tired last night that's why hr didn't change. 

I shrugged and went to bean bag which was at the corner of his room in front of his wardrobe.

I sat there and went on my phone. I checked my phone and saw that I had message from institute about today's schedule .

In the schedule we winner's of the game will have a meeting with Ms Lee at 11:30  and then we will have our fresher's party at night at 9  Pm .

Hmm should I wake Hobi now or should I let him sleep for some more time and wake him up later .

Its only 9 in the morning so I will let him sleep and wake him up in some time. That would be perfect .

I went back on my phone and was scrolling through it. when the door of hobi room opened. 

I looked up and saw Ammy .She was wearing Hobi's Shirt from last night .

  I was sitting in the dark thats why I think she didn't saw me yet.

She walked in the room and went to hobi and kissed him on his lips. I was shock at that .

I was about to say something but I stopped myself when I saw hobi opening his eyes and wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

She fell on top of him and Hobi then flipped her .Now he was on top of her while she was on her back .

Hobi then kissed her on lips and said "Good morning love "

"Good morning to you too Mr sunshine . Wake up now its 9 already and we have to go and meet Ms Lee at 11:30 ." Ammy said .

I was in shock cause this is the first time I am seeing Hobi being lovey dovey. 

I had never seen him like this before .I couldn't help myself when I blurted out "What the Fucking Hell" .

I maybe said it too loudly cause when they heard me they both flinched.

Ammy was very startled  cause she pushed Hobi off herself causing him to fell off the bed with a loud Thud. 

"Oh My God. I am sorry Baby.  I didn't mean to push you. I am sorry."Ammy said.

"Ahh its okay love . Its okay " Hobi said while standing up from floor. Ammy also went to him to check on him.

I think they forgot that I am still here.   So to get there attention I fake  coughed  .

I was successful to get there attention.
"Baby ,love What the hell is going on here. Why is she calling you Baby hobi. And why on the earth are you calling her Love.  " I asked them.

"I will explain this to you Jungkook. not only to you but also to RM and Suga  " Hobi said .

Ammy was holding his hand . I may have stared at it for too long cause Hobi noticed it and said. 

"I will explain everything to you all. Call RM and Suga . We will talk about it  at breakfast." Hobi. said. 

"Ammy love go to your room and get ready .We are going to have Breakfast with my friends Hmm  " Hobi said to Ammy in most love filled tone I have ever heard.

Ammy nods her head and goes to her room .

" what is this Hobi "I asked him again when Ammy left.

"I will tell you all at the breakfast. Call other's. I will get ready. " Hobi said in a serious tone. .

So I called RM and Suga and told then yo get ready for breakfast.

To be continued....  

______________________________________ Authors note ~••~

Sorry For late update. I will try to updated frequently. love you all for reading my book .And also thanks a lot for 1K reads .

Love you .💜💜💜💜💜💜