chapter 23

Author POV ~••~

Suga RM,Hobi Ammy and Jungkook were finished with there breakfast . And as decided Ammy paid for it .

After having there breakfasts they all went back to there dorms to get ready for the meeting with miss Lee .

When RM was about to enter his room he got a call from his father so he received the call and talked to him .

He wanted to continue talking to his father but at that moment he was receiving another call which could not be ignored.

So he quickly said bye to his father and hanged up. He rushed towards his Dorm and tried to opened it.

The door was being opened by other side if the door. Due to which it Caused him to Trip and fall on the other Who was opening door from inside.

RM's first instinct was to Protect the person from hitting there head on the floor due to fall.

So he followed his instincts and quikly covered the back of the head of the fall ones with his hand.

Due to which the persons head was pushed towards His causing there lips to be smashed with each other.

Both of them fall on the Floor. With RM being on top of the person and there lips still attached.

RM slowly pulled himself on his Elbows to look at the person under him .

Which happen to be the Great Kim Seokjin.

When he realizes that the person he just fell upon and accidentally kissed is jin RM's eye's Comically widened.

While on the other hand jin is still in shock . He is staring at RM  With widened eyes. then he slowly touches his lips and again looks at RM. before .

Screaming. "AAAAAAAA YOU FOOL GOD OF DESTRUCTION.HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY FIRST KISS "  jin was yelling at RM  while hitting him .

Due to which RM lost his balance and  fell on Jin again .

There lips were smashed together again.

This time jin was quick to push RM off himself. He sat up   and was trying to stand up but couldn't .He the  looked at RM who also was standing up From floor.

RM was on His feet's again and dusted his clothes off.  He then noticed that jin was still on the floor.

"Are you going to sit there on the floor or would you stand up " RM asked jin.

"Ya you idiot first you made me fall and now you are asking if I am going to sit here when you know that because of some idiot yesterday I got my ankle sprained. Due to which I can't stand up on my own now. "jin said in Angy tone. .

"Ohh sorry. I will help you up. " RM said and bended down yo help jin stand up. 

When jin finally stood up he started to hit RM .

RM quickly pulled away from jin and moved a bit away from his reach in attempt to protect himself.

"Ya why the hell are you hitting me.  I even helped you stand up. " RM yelled.

"FIRST OF ALL IT WAS YOUR MISTAKE IN THE FIRST PLACE I FELL DOWN. AND SECOND OF ALL WHY WERE YOU IN SO MUCH HURRY.  IDOT "Jin yelled at him on top of his lung's.

" Oh Shit I am having a urgent Call " RM blurred out when he realizes that he is having a urgent call.

"Ya tell me why were you in so much hurry. And you don't even have your phone in your hands. So you are clearly lying . " Jin say's As he took of his shoe's and    started to limp his was towards RM .

RM panic's when he saw jin coming towards him with his shoe's In his hand.

RM ran towards there washroom while yelling

"I AM HAVING URGENT NATURES CALL"

Jin is confused about what RM said  . Then he started laughing when he understands What RM was trying to say .

"Really Natures call. " jin say's while shaking his head.

When RM was done with his business in washroom he came outside only to see jin Still standing near the couch playing on his phone.

"Hey Jin listen I didn't mean to make you Falk a while ago. its just that I had to you know Pee. so I was in hurry. So Sorry about it. " RM explains and apologizes .

"Ohh it okay but still because of you I fell down and my ankle started to swell again so you have to do me a favor in returns of accepting your apology. "Jin says .

"And what it would be. " RM raised his brow while asking.

"You have to Carrying me around till my ankle is healed ." Jin says in response.

"Okay I will do it "RM said while  smiling cause carrying jin around will mean that he will get more time to spend with him .

"So what are you wating for carry me .We have to go  to  Meet  Ms Lee "
Jin Say's.

"Okay okay " RM says and walks towards jin bend down a bit to put his hand under Jins knee's while jin puts his hand around his neck for support. All while staring at each others eyes.

RM carried Jin to Ms Lee's office as others are already there. .

To be continued ..........

______________________________________
Authors Note ~••~

Hi loves I know that I am really very late for update and I am really sorry for that .

I will like to tell you all that in past few days I received so many love and response from you.  And it really means a lot to me. I would also like to tell you that due to lack of response from my readers I thought my book is very boring and was think to unpublish it but now that I am getting a response from you all I will not do so AMD I will try to update as frequently as possible.

Thank you for supporting me.

Love you all

Love you all. 💜💜💜💜💜