chapter 16

Author POV~••~

Jin was walking to the back side off the party hall building where he separated from tae and jimin. 

He had not thought of a place to hide yet so he was looking around and was trying to think of a place to hide.

But suddenly his phone started ringing. He flinched at that cause there was a complete silence so he got startled when phone suddenly rang .

He took out his phone from his jeans pocket to see who called him.  It was his mother so he picked up the phone call.

"Hello eomma "

"Hello son how are you doing there"

"I am doing fine here eomma how are you and appa ..  Are you both taking Care of yourself. "

"Yes Honey we are taking care of ourselves. We miss you a lot already dear . But are you taking Care of yourself or not.  "

"Yes eomma I am taking Care of myself. I also miss you a lot eomma.  Have you had dinner. And did you take your medicine yet If not take it right now. It's time for your medicine now. And tell appa that I miss him too. " jin Said sadly smiling as he missed his family. 

"Ohh jinnie don't be sad honey. We also miss you. And I am taking Care of myself and your appa also.  you don't have to worry about us. You should take Care of yourself. "

"I am taking Care of myself eomma. I am just a bit sad that you are not with me. Its my first time to stay away from family . "

"Ohh jinnie don't be sad. And you have those two brats with you there. who love you like a brother or should I say mother haa ha ha" his mother said while giggling at the last part  .

"Ya eomma don't teas me . and you are Right eomma  and you know what eomma they really sometimes call me eomma ." jin said while blushing a bit. thinking how his best friends sometimes call him  Jinnie eomma .

"Wify  who are you talking to..... I am taking to our jinnie hubby  ... Ohh give me phone I also want to talk to him. "

Jin heard His father say to his mother as his father just came home . He smiles at that his parents love each other so much.

He also want someone in his life who will love him just like his father loves his mother. Unconditional love.  He was snapped out of his thought when he heard his fathers voice.

"Jinnie my boy how are you. have you had your dinner.  Did someone trouble or misbehave with you there.  if so tell me I will be there and teach them a lesson - "

"Appa calm down. Yes I had my dinner and no one troubled me.  So had you had your dinner. and how are you"

"Yes I had my dinner  and I am fine. So did you find someone there  ?....."

"Ya dad don't teas me  and I didn't find someone not yet though."

" So what are you doing now "

"We are playing this traditional game of this institute where we have to hide and senior will search for us and -"

"Ya jinnie where did you hide,don't hide at easy place okay and win this game for me cause I lost it when I was at your age "

" OMG appa I have to go and hide somewhere I don't have time I Totally forgot about the game as I was talking to eomma. . love you eomma appa. I will call you later.  bye "