chapter 26

Authors POV ~••~

" thank you for smoothies " Ammy thanked the staff before she turned around to go to there table .

On Her way to there table she was not paying attention at all as she was busy trying to take her phone out from her pocket with one hand and holding the tray with other.

She was detracted so much that she didn't notice the leg that was sticking out causing her to stumble .

She stumbled and the tray from her fall on the guy who was coming her way.

That guy's whole dress was ruined .People in the cafeteria started to laugh when the noticed that some of the smoothie also splattered on guy's face.

That guys friend hurriedly got tissues for him so he could clean his face. He cleaned his face while giving death glares to ammy who just stood still there frozen .

When she finally came out of shock she started to  bow to him while apologizing to that guy .

"Oh My God. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to do this to you. It was a accident. There was a leg sticking out and didn't noticed it .  I stumbled and you were coming this way and bumped . I am really sorry "Ammy apologized repeatedly while bowing .

"HAHAHA .Do you really think that we are gonna believe you Kim Ammy that you accidentally poured your smoothies on My Boyfriend " Sara said while standing up from  her table and went to Guy who was her boyfriend.

"Sara Shut up why would I do that. it was just a accident and one of your minion stick out there foot to make me fall So Shut Up. " Ammy angrily said as she noticed that zie One of Sara's minion did it.

"Why would be shut up Ammy when You purposely did this to my boyfriend. Are you that jealous of me that you are doing this Cheap tricks to humiliate my boyfriend in front of whole Cafeteria. "Sara accused Ammy.

"Jealous My ass. what Do you think you have in you  that I would be jealous of . You got nothing in you for me to Be jealous about it " Ammy said in mocking tone as she eyed Sara up and down .

Sara was wearing very Short denim shorts and a see through crop top.

"What did you just said you fucking Bitch " Sara said as she went to ammy and slapped ammy .

Ammy was caught off guard by it so she stumbled back and fell on floor. Ammy was holding her cheek was it was hurting like a Bitch.

Sara laugh at Ammy "See its the place where you belong to Ammy. That is on the floor. you fucking Who-" Sara was not able to complete her sentence as she was forcefully turned around and something was throw on her face.

"Well I think that Smoothie would have waked you up from the fantasy world in which you are living in princess " Taehyung said his Voice dropping few octaves.

As he threw the smoothie cup on Sara's face and walked to Jimin and Jin who were helping Ammy now.

"Hey Are you okay. " Tae asked Ammy . She just nodded.

"How the fucking dare you do that to my Girlfriend. " the guy named jay  yelled at Tae.

Tae turned to look at jay. Tae was glaring at him .He was very angry at the moment.

"Just the way your girlfriend slapped Ammy and was saying bullshit about her " Tae spat angrily.

"Let it go tae its her Habit to accuse me for anything and everything. She just likes to hurt me ."Ammy said as she tugged on taehyung's sleeves.

"Oh really Ammy. " Sara said as she was now glaring at them .

"And jay are you really gonna let this go. A guy just poured smoothie on my face and you are gonna let him leave just like that ". Sara faked being hurt causing jay to get further angry.