chapter 27

Author POV ~••~

After leaving Ammy and Hobi's room All of them made There way to their own room.  When they were about to enter in there room tae suddenly called jimin 

"Jiminie " "yes taetae " jimin halted his steps and turned To look at Tae who was standing in front of him at the opposite door to his.  

Tae' s room was across jimins. 

"Jiminie I was think about dying our hairs to same color for Mr fresher's.  What do you think. Would it be so cool if we dye our hairs same and it may help us to win Mr fresher's who knows. What do you say "

Tae asked in excitement. He always wanted to try this. To have matching hair colors. They would be twins then. 

Seeing tae's excitement jimin smiled at him and replied" its a great idea tae. Let's do this. So what color should we dye our hairs. I only have ash gray hair color with me at the moment. " 

"OMG I also have Ash gray. Let's dye our hair ash gray then " tae said clapping his hand's. 

"Okay then come to my room at 4 we will dye our hairs okay and after that we will go to jinnie and ammy's room .what do you say " jimin asked looking at his watch checking time.

Tae nodded his head excitedly. "jimine I lobe you so much " tae said in baby Voice. 

The duo said goodbye and webt to there room. what they didn't notice while talking was there was someone who was listening to them while having a evil grin on his face . 

The person waited for the duo to go to there room's and then went to their own room. 

They had a perfect plan to ruin tae's plan . they called one of  there friend and asked them to arrange something for him which There friend gladly did. 

Grinning evilly they went to there own room .

[ Time Skip at 4 pm in evening  ]

Tae made his way to jimins room with his bag which has his cloth's for party his makeup accessories he planned to wear for tonight along with his favorite Gucci shoes. 

Tae also checked the hair dye . He made sure the dye was not expired and its color . 

He knocked on jimin's door.  Which was surprising answered immediately . It seems like jimin was waiting for him.  

     " Wow were you waiting for me . I am not even late " Tae asked jimin playfully glaring at him .

    "Ahh yes I was waiting for you cause knowing you ,You might come late so just to  to drag you here if you are late .I was waiting for you by the door."

"Ohh shut up you Mochi." Tae playfully shoved jimin and then both laughed out loud. 

 "Let's go and get started so it finishes on time " jimin said .

The duo made there way to jimins room where he setups the things they require for dying there hairs . 

" So jimine you dye my hair I will dye your okay " tae aksed jimin . Jimin just nodded his head. 

Tae first applied dye on jimins hairs.  then jimin applied to taes hair. Duo are used to it. they usually dye each others hairs. 

They talked about random things while waiting for they hair dye to dry. When the first alarm went off signalling that its time for jimin to wash it. jimin went in bathroom to wash it off. 

When he was done he came out of bathroom wearing bathroom and went to his room to look into the mirror as bathroom in there room doesn't have mirror. It's was broken So the dorm authority removed and said they would replace it till Monday.