chapter 31

Author POV ~••~

"Okay . But you gotta carry me there pleasant. "Amy says in Playful way.

"Anything for you my Queen "Hobi says playing along. He stands up too before bending down and picking up Amy in bridal style before leaving.

Hobi and Amy Left .

"So What We gonna do Now till the results are announced " Jimin Asks

"Hit the dance Floor baby " jin say . Takes a Drink and bottoms it down in one Gulp

"You are going to Dance Isn't Your Leg Injured Jin "RM asks

Jin stands up from His seat And looks as RM Smirking

"Who said it. "Jin says before Making his way towards Dance Floor .leaving a Shocked RM.

"What The Hell . He was Limping some time ago now he is walking completely fine. How. " RM asks in Disbelief

"Hahahahahah" Vmin burst of laughing.

"He is a great actor RM . He Can Fool anyone with his acting . You don't Know him yet . " Jimin says tapping RMs shoulder and they went on dance floor joining Jin there .

"We are not that Same Sweet and innocent RM . We have Different shades that only comes out when needed" Tae says

"I Never thought about it. " RM says in disbelief.

"Well That Kim Seokjin. He is Hard to get RM so Maybe pull up your game. Then you may have chance with him " tae Says Patting RM's Shoulder.

"Huh I am not trying to Woo him or something you know I was just concern about him since he was injured" RM says trying to Deny that he is indeed interested in Seokjin .

"You are not good at lying RM . Your eye's tell everything you know. the Way you look at Jin tells Everything. So man Go for it . " Tae say

"And are you helping me in it ? " RM asks Drinking Eyes still Focused on Jin Who is dancing with jin and his Friends

"Maybe I will maybe k won't. It depends On you. If I find you Compatible For jin I will help. " Tae says Drinking as well as he eyes on the dance floor as well watching his friends having fun.

He accidentally makes eye contact with Jungkook who is Dancing with a Girl more like the girl is grinding on him while he is Focused on him. Not Giving a flying Fuck about the Girl.

Taehyung Raised a brow at jungkook. As if asking What. Jungkook in return his Brow too .

Tae Chuckles at that and looks at RM who now has his attention on him.

"So let's go dance RM. "Tae say's

"What's Going on between You and guk"RM ask as he saw the Whole encounter between two.

"Nothing RM .just Playing around"Tae Say's putting down his Now empty glass of Margarita.

"Be careful then Taehyung ssi You are playing a Very dangerous game. "

Tae just Chuckles at it "I Don't play Game's that aren't Dangerous RM ssi"Tae says as he takes RM's Hand pulling him up and going to Dance Floor .

"You Seem to be brave Taehyung ssi. Playing with Fire might burn you "RM says now Swaying to beats with Tae

"I am a player RM ssi who likes to play with fire. You know games are not interesting until they are dangerous. And I quit like playing with Fire You know" Tae say's to RM .

Leaning a bit close to him. Knowing Two pair of eyes on them.

"Mmm Taehyung can I dance with you again if you don't mind" a Voice say's from behind Taehyung