chapter 30

Author POV  ~••~

Well tae was aware of the Stares and knows who the person is. Knows well that person is Pissed .But oh boy was he enjoying it.

Taehyung turns around still in Bogum's hold. Now His Pressed against Bogum's Front.

He just sways at the Beat while oh so sexy seductive expression on his pretty face which he was giving to the raven haired Man Who was busy Glaring at him and the Hands that are wrapped around his waist .

You see jk is a possessive type of person.  And even though Taehyung is not his Yet that doesn't mean he willet anyone touch What he deride to have.

But would he admit it out loud ? Hell No. Why cause he has ego which is depper than  Marina Trench and Higher than Mt Everest

So he just grabs a girl who was trying to seduce him a while ago and pressed her against himself. Her back pressed against his Front.

He even leaned Down to kiss her exposed Shoulder While staring at taehyung deep in eye's.

Tae just Smirked at jk's actions and continued to dance now seductively With Bogum. Poor Bogum doesn't ever know he is being used.

They continued to dance for 15 mins before. Ms Lee walk's up the stage with the mic in her hand and signal's the DJ to stop the music.

" Hey Kids I hope you all we having fun eating Dancing and drinking but let's stop it here for sometime . Now I want you all to have your complete attention on me. "

" I want all the students Who want to be mr and Ms fresher's to come forward and step up on the Stage. All of you are free to come forward . "

Students who Wanted to compete stepped on the stage and Went to stand behind Ms Lee.

"I see we have Quite Less number of participants here than expected. Anyway So we here decide the Winners by Have Poll in which all of you will be able to vote. All the participants Will have a Ramp walk here and after if you will be given Paper and pens to Write who you chose and Put it in the bowl for us to count. "

"But as its said that life is so boring without twist and turns So wouldn't this Poll  boring without a twist " Ms Lee asked Gaining a loud Yes from the Audience.

"So as you all agree with me. Here comes the twist You will only be allowed to vote for the same gender. Girls will vote for girls and boys will vote for boys. "Ms Lee announce.

"Now Shall we begin. Let's start with The names if Participants her Now shall we "

"The female participants Here are.
Sara Lee
Solar
Mira
Kiya
Soojin Park
Minnie min
Lisa Manoban
And  last but not the least
Ammy Kim

While male Participants are

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Park Bogum
Choi Minho
and the last one is
Park Jihoon .

As Our intro is Done now Shall we begin. " Ms Lee Asked

"Yes" Came the loud reply from the Students.

"Let the Show begin. "Ms Lee said before leaving the Stage .

All the lights of the stage were turned off and only the Light in the Center of the stage was On.

One by one all the Participants Walked out Showing there Graceful movement .

It was Ammy's turn to walk Down the
Stage.  She Confidently Walked on the Stage .She was midway when Her Heels Broke Causing her to stumble and fall.

Audience stated to Laugh at her Shouting Stupid Names .

But She didn't let that Affect her she quickly  Got up .  She removed Both of her Hella and walked on the Stage bare foot. With Full confident and Grace .Seeing her Confidence people in audience Including teachers Clapped for her .

After that other Participants also had there turn when everyone was done   Ms Lee went back on Stage with mic.

"As everyone is Done Now its time to Voting. Plz Vote Carefully. "

Students were provided pen and papers. there Answers were so Collected .

" As it gonna take us sometime yo Count You all young lads Should Have fun Till then. Music plz " Ms Lee says before leaving the stage, once again Music started students went to dance Floor To dance while other went to bar to have some Drink's. Cause lookike this is gonna be a long Night.  A very long one.

Amy and other 7 Handsome went back to bar.

"I think I should go back to Dorm and get New Footwear.As you see My heels are Broken. " Amy says.

"You know you should do something of that bitch. She did it To your heels and we saw you still you didn't say anything why Amy ."Tae asked

" I Will teach her lesson in my own Way. Tae just wait and watch. "Amy says in evil tone.

"Sara at it again " Hobi asked.

"Ya. Anyway I think I should go and Change now have to return before announcement ."Amy says standing up from stool.

"I will come with you And I won't take No as an answer "Hobi said in strict Tone.

"Okay . But you gotta carry me there pleasant. "Amy says in Playful way.

"Anything for you my Queen "Hobi says playing along. He stands up too before bending down and picking up Amy in bridal style before leaving.

To be continued.

______________________________________

Author note.

Hey loves I am here with another update as I promised I hope you all are enjoying reading this book .

Thank you

Love you 💜💜💜💜💜

Have a Nice day.