chapter 28

Author POV ~••~

After getting dressed tae and jimin went to Amy's room to get there makeup and all done.

Jin was already there when they went there.

"Wow jinnie you are looking so hot in that . "Tae said when he saw jin Dressed in Navy Blue jacket paired with light rip up Jean's. He was indeed  looking so hot ant sexy.

"Thanks Tae you are looking hot too. Jimin you too  . " Jin also complimented Tae and jin.

"Okay boys take a seat. I will do a lite makeup and do your hairs properly. " Amy says.

"Our hairs a already done Amy. You don't need to do them. "Jimin says.

"Says so .Your hair look like they had just faced a storm .they look horrible "Amy says as she sets the makeup and all requirements.

"No our hairs look good We don't need  to redo it "Tae says.

"Don't defy me Young man. And I didn't asked you ,I  Ordered you " Amy says as she is done setting up her dressing table.

"But we-" jimin  was about to complain again but shuts up when he saw the death Glare Amy sent his way.

"You are going to be first one jimine. Come sit here and let me turn you ugly frogs into Prince charming ." Amy says she gestured jimin to Sit in front of the dressing table.

"Okay let's get started. " Amy say's and Start's to do her magic.

When she was done she asked jimin to turn around so he could show himself to his friends

"Guys how am I looking " Jimin asks.  He saw himself and he according to him he is looking fine .

"Wow jimin you are looking more hot Now. specially your hairs" Tae blurt out. 

"See told you .Now its your turn " Amy says gesturing tae to take seat.

Tae nods and takes seat. After nearly half an hour Amy is done with tae.

"Okay jinnie its your turn now " Amy says as she is done with tae too .

"Ohh kk" jin then taes  place and sits there . Amy does her magic again .

It took one hour and a half hour for boys to get ready .

When all three boys were done with the makeup Amy left them in the room and went to change.  .

She came back wearing a long black dress  with slit on right side .Showing off her leg.

"Hmm how is it

"Hmm how is it. "Amy clears her throat to get there attention.

"Wow you look gorgeous but girl its a fresher's party and you need to be the sexiest lady out there so you need to change in something sexy " Jin says .