chaptet 29

Author POV ~••~

But the Fun fact is that Hoseok Yoongi jungkook and Namjoon had their eyes at the beauties that just entered the hall few moments ago. Following there Movement with eyes .

Eyes already fixed on the Certain someone they want. ...

"Hey baby "Hoseok says as he Waves His hand at Amy.

But not before pushing the Fake Ass bitch who was trying to push her fake Boobs on his Arm.

Honestly he was trying to push her away since she appeared with Ton of Makeup and Fake boobs . trying to seduce him .

He would have thought about having a quick Fuck if he wasn't dating Amy.But not now when only thinking of Amy makes him hard.

"Hey Hobi. " Amy yells waving her hands at her Boyfriend and glaring at the Ms fake boobs. Who was practically wearing nothing but a Lycra Cutout Strapless Backless Mini Dress Strip Dance Costume.

 Who was practically wearing nothing but a  Lycra Cutout Strapless Backless Mini Dress Strip Dance Costume

"Come here Baby. "Hoseok says.

"Coming" Amy says.

Tae Amy jin and made there ways to the bar. Well we could say that Amy drag them there .

While all this time namjoon was Admiring Jin who was wearing Most different cloths .

Suga was Checking Jimin out as if he was some Tasty meat for him to devour .

And the great jeon Jungkook was literally eye Fucking Kim Taehyung While hissind in His thought cause.

His plan backfired. Taehyung was supposed to look ugly and Weird With fucking Blue hairs. .But here he is looking like a Greek goddess.

Well goddess cause man Gods don't look As Sinful as  Kim Taehyung

Well goddess cause man Gods don't look As Sinful as Kim Taehyung .

He could practically put Greek gods to Shame.

Jungkook Had took the life threatening risk to steal Suga's Blue hair Dye and changes it with Taehyung's Aah Gray one.

So taehyung would look weird or something and won't win Mr Fresher's.