chapter 34

Author's POV ~••~

" The Person I wanna Kick out is Miss Lisa . " Taehyung Announces

" is that Your Final Choice Mr Kim. " Miss Lee asks .

"Yes Miss Lee. I don't like Cheaters who pull Cheap Stunts like Miss Lisa Did With Amys Heels " Taehyung Says Nostalgically.

"Okay then We Got our Final Competitors for the Night. Today Mr Jungkook , Namjoon , Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung , Jimin ,Hoseok and Miss Amy are Gonna Do a Talent Showcase. Y'all will be Voting The One who you liked the most and The most Voted Will be The Head Of Students Council while Others will be part of the Council and Will Be Leading the Departments of thier own Choice for Your Time Here" Miss Lee announced.

"Am I Clear " Miss Lee Yelled in mic when she didn't get Answers.

Students got Startled and Yelled "YES MAM"

"Good Now Enjoy your Time Till We Get the Set up Done for the Showcase" Miss Lee Said That and Left the Stage And Went back Stage to See the Arrangements.

While our Boys and Princess went to their rooms to Get Changed and Prepare for their Performance.

Time Skip ~••~

One hr later

All of the boys and Amy are now back stage Ready to perform.

Atmosphere thier was light. All of them were together casually chatting with each other .

But that changes when Jungkook suddenly say's " I am Gonna win this. No one is Better that me Here. I am a Golden Boy after All ".

"We are Yet To compete Jeon So Shit Down Maybe. and Just Because Your Friends let you win don't mean We will let you win too " Jimin Says Already Done With the Bunny Boy and his Self-Centered ass. Boy always talks about himself uff.

"And what Makes you Think you have a Chance against Me Shorty. " Jungkook says in Mocking Tone.

" And What makes you think He Doesn't Stands a Chance kook " It Was Joon Who Says it.

He loves and cares for Jungkook but this Brat is Too much Sometimes. He always see others as nothing in front of him .

" you are Sliding with Him Joon ??" Jungkook says with Scoff. Couldn't believe his Friend is Taking some Shorty's Side. .

" I Am Not kook. I am Just saying Don't be over Confident. Never Underestimate others. just Cause You have won Everything you took part in doesn't mean you will Win Every time. " Joon Says Trying to Explain to him

" Whatever. I am Gonna win this Just wait and watch " Jungkook says.

Tae wanted to Say Something but Miss Lee walked up to Them.

" You all are Gonna go up in 5 mins. Mr jeon you will be Going up first followed by Mr Jung , Miss Kim , Mr Min , Mr Park , Mr Taehyung,Mr Seokjin and last will be Mr Namjoon. " Miss Lee informs.

"Understood Miss Lee " They all said in unison.

" All The Best Kids. Do all your Best May the Best One win " Miss Lee says and leaves.

"You Ready Jungkook. wanna Practice Before Going up hmm " Yoongi asks

"Nah I don't Need Practice I am Perfect. Anyways I Will go now " Jungkook says and leaves

"He is too Overconfident isn't he" Amy Says

"Too Much if you ask Me "Hobi says

"The First Performer of the Nigh is Mr Jeon Jungkook Give him a big Round of applauds everyone " Announcement Was Made by Host.