chapter 20

Auto POV ~••~

Next morning jungkook who is sleeping peacefully in His room wakes up due to loud banging on there Dorm door .

He tried to ignore it and go back to sleep but it kept on getting louder.

So he sits up on his bed and reached out to take his phone from the bedside table to check time.

It show's  8:30 .

"Fuck who the hell is banging in that damn door early in the morning like a mad man . I am going Beat there ass up "

He walk out of his room and made his way towards front door.

When he reached there .He paused their for a minute .Taking In a long breath and opened the door yo shout at whoever it is who is banging on the door.

Only to come face to face with one and only .Byun Bakehyun and his boyfriend Park chanyeol.

"Ya Junglebook why didn't open door sooner . I was banging on it for so long and loud. " Baki said

"Well why were you banging on my door Like a mad man early in morning . And FOR GOD SAKE ITS JUNGKOOK NOT JUNGLEBOOK  my SHORTY." Jungkook sits out in anger .

He us very angry at this moment. Cause who does thing like banging on someone's door in morning.

Well probably its Mr shorty jungkook thought.

"Well I am here to wake taetae up. And you ,taetae and other have to get ready before 11 and go to Miss Lee's cabinet which is near principal office. And we are here to inform you all JUNGLEBOOK". Bakie replied gives press on JUNGLEBOOK .

"First you could have called or messaged your taetae to wake him up .And second you could have called him to inform him about this to Mr SHORTY ". Jungkook replied also giving press on Shorty .

"Our taetae baby is a heavy sleeper. He won't wake up if we call so I am here Mr JUNGLEBOOK. " Bakie replied

"So to wake him up , you ruined my sleep. Great just great . Go and wake Him up. "Jungkook said as he left the couple in living room and  went to his room .

After Jungkook. left bakie went to tae' s  room ,Chanie following him  and saw a angle sleeping peacefully .

 left bakie went to tae' s  room ,Chanie following him  and saw a angle sleeping peacefully

"I wonder how is he sound asleep despite of the loud noises. "Chanie asked

"Silly he is a heavy sleeper and also he always put earphones  " bakie replied.

"But why would he do so doesn't he want to wake up or what if his alarm rings and he doesn't wake up .I mean won't he be late . " Chanie asked .

"Silly baby. You can hear your alarm in earphones as well ." bakie say's and giggles at his chanie's  dumb question.

"Now let's wake my baby up" bakie say's

"Yay I am your only baby. Tae is not your baby .You get it   " Chanie say's going in full possessive mode.

He back hugs Bakie and pulls him close to him .

"You silly big baby. Of course I are my only baby. but taetae and chim are now our babies okay .Yours and mine." Bakie say's turning a bit to  bopp  their nose together.

"Hmm our babies.It sounds cute baby " Chanie says kissing his lips.
"Okay now let me go and wake this baby up. " bakie says

Chanyeol let him go and bakie goes to tae's bed to wake him up. Chanie following behind.

Bakie pulls tae pillow away from Him and shakes him a bit to wake him .Tae stirs a bit but turns to other side and goes back to sleep again .

Bakie huffs a bit and them pulls taes earphone from his ear.  then again shakes him a bit .

Tae then opens his eyes and sees bakie and again closes it again.

"Ya Kim Taehyung I known you are awake. So open your eyes right now and go take your shower" bakie say's

No response

"I swear to god if you don't wake up this instant Taehyung I will burn your Gucci collection. I will count till 5 and if you don't wake up I will do it ". bakie say's

No response

"Okay then Chanie go bring me a lighter." Bakie says

"I already have it with me " Chanie replies

"Wow that's good now I will count Taehyung

1

2

3

4

And -" bakie was cut off by a yelling tae.

"I am up don't touch my Gucci collection." Tae yells as he sits up on his bed .Wide awake.

By hearing tae's yelling Jungkook who was in his room got starled quickly goes to tae's room in panic .

"Taehyung are you okay . Are you hurt or something" Jungkook asks as he enters room in panic.

Thinking that tae is injured or bakie is troubling him or something happened to him .

"What will happen to me . I am fine " tae says in sassy tone .

"Then why the hell were you yelling" Jungkook says in frustration.

He is so done with this shit already.

First he couldn't sleep then when he fell asleep this Shorty came banging on his door like mad man and now this .

"Non of your business jeon"  bakie replies.

"You know what go to hell" Jungkook says that and goes to his room tasks his phone and wallet and leaves the dorm.

"Ya bakie hyungie it was rude . " tae says .

"Whatever. Now get up and get ready we will have breakfast and then you have to go and meet Miss Lee for today's competition for titles and departments. " bakie says

"Okie" tae replies

"Now get ready we will go now and come in a hour fetch you for breakfast okay" bakie says .

"Okie" tae nods and replies.

After that Bakie and Chanie leaves and tae gets up from his bed to get ready for the day.

To be continue

______________________________________Author note.

Hii loves sorry I late update .Had lots of things to do .thanks you all who read my book and plz vote and comment if you like it.

Also take Care of yourself.And stay at home and be hydrated.

Love you a lots 💜💜💜💜💜