Chapter 4

Percy's POV

"Percy, Chaos summoned us,"Nico called as he entered the training room. Thalia, Nico, and I have been training for the past ten years.

"Lets go then," I said as I disarmed Thalia. When Chaos brought us here he gave us powers and immortality similar to the hunters of Artemis. So now I'm the 2nd most powerful being in the universe. Thalia was the 3rd, and Nico was the 4th. It was sometimes a good fight when Thalia and Nico fought each other, but when I fight one of them. Well, it's not that hard to guess who wins.

Anyways back to our meeting with Chaos. He has given us a few missions, but also been talking about possibly getting us a team to lead. I hoped the meeting was about the second one.

As we stepped through the door I caught my breath. I reached for my sword, it was made out of Chaos able to painfully kill anything. Sure monsters and gods would still come back, but it would take quite awhile. The reason I pulled out my sword was because I saw one of the gods, Apollo.

"Percy, it is not polite to kill our guest," Chaos rebuked me.

"Sorry father," he had told us to call him father shortly after he rescued us. I don't even remember why I didn't trust him at first. "Why is he here?"

"He is a friend who will help keep us informed on the events happening on Earth, be polite, ALL of you."

"Percy, Thalia, Nico, it's great to see you. On Earth you have been gone for two months, everyone is looking for you everywhere."

"To kill us?" Thalia asked.

"No, they wish to welcome you and Nico back to camp. They only wish to kill Percy, sorry Cuz." Apollo grimaced.

"Annabeth?" I asked, "Does she believe the lies?"

"Sorry, but she and Aaron are dating. They got together the day after you left, she thought you had betrayed her."

"That's ridiculous, I would never kill a mortal! Definitely not my girlfriend's dad!' I argued.

"Percy, calm down. We need to discuss your team," Chaos ordered. That was enough to distract me.

"Gotta go, take care little sis," Apollo said rubbing Thalia's head. "Oh, would you like me to strangle her?"

"Apollo, go," Chaos ordered and Apollo was smart enough to get out of there.

"As usual, Apollo forgot to mention that the seven plus Aaron have received immortality. Now on to your team." I couldn't understand what Chaos was saying, Annabeth was immortal now? And she thought I had betrayed her? From now on I will not wish for her back. Anyone who thinks I would do something like that is not meant for me. I tuned back in to the current conversation,

"Father, how could we bring someone back from the dead?" Thalia asked I think they were talking about our team.

"I have an agreement with Hades. So now you three decide who you want to bring back. You may chose 17." He said before letting us decide.

"We should bring Bianca back," Nico said. Thalia and I agreed. I still feel guilty when I think about her.

"Could we give Luke a chance?" Thalia asked. I almost said no before thinking. He had given his life to save everyone. Maybe he deserved a second chance. We continued talking until we had our 17.

"We have them," I said.

"Very good. I will inform Hades. You will all three be the Co-Commanders of the army. You will teach them how to be the best." Chaos explained after we told him the names. "Now go relax, you begin training tomorrow."

The three of us left. Thalia went to practice her archery while Nico and I played video games. Just a regular afternoon that we might not get to enjoy for awhile.

Trivia: Who is the god of prophecy?