Chapter 10

Aaron's POV

After the visitors came I went to my cabin. At the mention of Percy's name, I had to be alone. Percy was dead because of me. If only I had't listened to him.

Annabeth is great, and I know Percy loved her. That's why I'll do anything for her, to repay my debt to Percy.

"Riiiinnnnnng" I picked up my phone. Yay, it was my least favorite person, my brother.

"Logan, what do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Aw, can't I just say hi to my favorite brother?" He teased.

'No, You can't," I growled. I hated him. He was the commander of the army while I was just the spy. That enemy of the gods everyone is worrying about, it's Kronos. Luke is alive, we all know that, he is one of Chaos's soldiers. Which one I have no idea.

"You did such a good job of getting rid of Percy you have another mission," He said it like I should be happy. I had caused Percy to leave, he had gotten killed because of me.

"What?" I asked glumly.

"I need you to convince Luke to join us, if he doesn't, kill him," his spies must have informed him already.

"How do I know which one he is? And why does he need to be dead? Only he and Percy together can stop us."

"Kronos thinks there is a chance Percy is alive. If you find out this is the truth, kill him as soon as possible, understand?" He didn't realize he was asking the impossible.

"Yes, goodbye," I said as I hung up. Was there a chance Percy was really alive? He was very powerful that he might have been able to surivive without his sword, or maybe Chaos brought him back from the dead.

I hopped out of bed,my tears drying. If there was a chance that my brother was alive I was going to find him.

Trivia: In The Sea of Monsters, what animal did Percy get turned into?