Chapter 33

Logan'sPOV

As we were walking to the big house I kept thinking about an old picture Kronos had showed me when we were trying to convince Rebekah to join us. In the picture Rebekah had red hair and brown eyes, but now, she had black hair with green eyes. Why had she changed her appearance?

As we sat down around a ping pong table I asked my question,"Rebekah, why did you change your appearance?"

Everyone looked at her in surprise, everyone but Rebekah. The look she was giving me would have made Kronos look away.

"Is there something you would like to tell us?" Chiron asked.

Rebekah sighed. She started to change her form and everyone looked away. When I looked back I saw the Rebekah from the picture.

Lukes'sPOV

When Rebekah changed her form the only thing I could think was "she is gorgeous."

I was aroused out of my thoughts by Mr. D yelling," You!" His face was a bright purple. What about Rebekah was he upset about?

Ghost and a girl from the roman army, Reyna I believe, were a bit happier. Reyna went up and slapped her, and then hugged her. Ghost also went up and hugged her.

"Don't ever scare me like that again!" Reyna yelled," I've been searching for you for twelve years!"

"Who is she?" Frank asked.

Jason looked like he was trying to remember something," You were at camp."

"Yes, I was at Camp Jupiter for a few months. I had to leave though whenPercy," she had trouble sayingthat name," came to the camp,"

"Well, Zeus needs to hear about this," Chiron sighed.

"Why?" I asked,"Rebekah's on our side," I realized I didn't even know if that was her real name.

Rebekah looked down at the floor and Chiron explained,"Years ago, there was a prophecy about a young god, or goddess, who would decide the fate of the world. The child would be on no one's side and would be betrayed by one they trusted. At least, that is what people remember, no one remembers the actual prophecy, just what they thought it meant."

"Great, almost every god wants to kill me, and I have a prophecy that no one remembers," Rebekah said.

"Olympus must be told," Mr. D said before disappearing in a cloud of purple smoke that smelled like grapes.

Trivia:WhichofthebigthreewasnoteatenbytheirfatherKronos?