Chapter 34

Rebekah's POV

The next day I was still thinking about the meeting. Thanks to Logan, my cover was blown, and Chiron and Mr. D recognized me. Never thought being popular could result in my death, or endless torture. I had figured that the gods had found out about me but had never had evidence. Well, now I did. 

One good thing happened, it is great to be able to hang out with Nico and Reyna again. I had missed them, and even though I had been able to talk to Nico, since he was one of the soldiers, it still wasn't the same.

"Rebekah, come on! Let's go for a swim!" Reyna shouted as she ran into the ocean with me following. We splashed around and laughed before we realized Nico hadn't come in. Probably because he is the son of Hades. Reyna and I pulled him in and finally got him to laugh. We stayed in the ocean for awhile before I saw Luke walking towards us. I got out and walked over to him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked making me feel guilty. I could have told him, but I just wasn't ready to tell him what I was. 

"I was kinda scared," I explained. 

He looked like he was trying to decide something. Probably if he should forgive me or not. I grinned as a thought came to my mind. I slipped on the sand. Luke leaned down to help me like I had hoped he would, but instead of letting him help me up I pulled him down and pushed him into the ocean.

Reyna and Nico had been watching us and were trying their best to keep from laughing. Luke came up looking outraged, but soon smiled and grabbed my waist. Before I knew it we were flying. He had gotten a pair of those flying sneakers somewhere. 

I shreiked at him to let me down, but he only smiled. I started planning my revenge. Looking down I saw Hanna taking a video of us on her phone. Great another death to plan, after I delete the video of course.

All of a sudden a hand erupted out of the water, it was a human hand, or at least looked like one if they were made out of water. Startled, Luke dropped me. Screaming I fell into the ocean. Thankfully, because of my dad, the water didn't hurt me like it would have most people.

"I'm so sorry," Luke said as he landed.

I grinned," No your not."

I made a wave splash him but it went over and soaked Hanna. Hopefully that destroyed the phone before she could send the video.

"You are so dead!" She shouted before sending balls of fire at me. I ducked and it narrowly missed Nico's head. Reyna erupted into laughter, and Nico didn't appreciate it and splashed her. The fight escalated to everyone either splashing, using their powers, or throwing sand. 

Maybe and hour later we heard the horn sound signalling lunch. We stopped and walked into the pavilion wet, sandy, and a few of us with burnt hair. Luke and Nico had to adjust their masks before walking in. Everyone stared at us as we sat down at our seperate tables. Since there was no Hestia or Bellona table, Hanna and Reyna sat with me, but Luke and Nico had to go sit with the soldiers. I was a little sad to see Luke go.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Aaron almost shouted when we sat down. Over the last few days he had become more and more protective. It was starting to get annoying.

"We had a fight at the beach," I explained.

"A fight?" Logan asked slightly uncomfortable. He was still getting used to the camp. I noticed he didn't sacrifice anything to the gods. Aaron and I didn't either. When I had first arrived here I had, but the last week I hadn't even bothered.

"We used powers and sand. No one got hurt," Reyna reassured them.

Aaron didn't say anything else so we spent the remainder of the lunch time telling jokes.

Percy's POV

Rebekah's face keeps appearing in my mind. She had looked hurt, betrayed. She had looked like I must have when Annabeth cheated on me. I had joined Kronos to get revenge on those who betrayed me, but was I any better when I had betrayed my friends? They had stood by me through everything. Ghost and Storm had given up their lives to help me and I had just left them. Zoe, what did she think about me now? I was a terrible person.

"Hey, Cody," I called out to a demigod passing by, a son of Hypnos I think. 

"Yes, commander?" He asked.

"Where is Logan?" I asked. I hadn't seen him since the attack on Camp.

The kid started to look nervous," He isn't here, sir," He replied.

"Where is he?" I asked starting to get impatient.

"He left, sir, he left Kronos," The boy whispered.

I stared at him in shock. Logan had betrayed Kronos? Logan had seemed like the type to follow Kronos to tartarus and back. 

I dismissed the kid and thought about my situation. Logan had left Kronos. If he could do it then I could. I had to apologize to my friends, and Zoe. I couldn't let them hate me like I hate those who betrayed me.

Looking around to make sure the cost was clear I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I thought as I created a portal. Hopefully no one would see him until he had the chance to put on a mask.

There he is rejoining the good side, Happy. Told you he wouldn't stay evil. Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, and votes! From now on I'm going to dedicate the chapters to the person who commented first on the previous chapter.

Trivia: Out of the seven, who was born in Louisiana?