Chapter 22

Aaron's POV

After Rebekah told Hurricane that she was a spy I cut the connection. If Rebekah wasn't going to help us then she had to be taken out. I didn't want to do it, I loved Rebekah, but I couldn't fight Logan. If only things were different, then maybe we could be a happy family. 

I was deep in thought when I entered my cabin. I didn't realize I wasn't alone until someone tapped me on the shoulder. I pulled out my sword and turned around to hold it against my brother's throat.

"Aw, come on," Logan grinned," that's no way to greet your favorite brother."

"You're not my favorite brother," I growled. He just chuckled as he sat on Percy's old bed.

"Did you get rid of our lovely sister?"

I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. The monster in front of me was not my brother, this monster had destroyed him. Instead of plotting his murder I decided to answer the question," Yes, I sent an Iris message to Olympus so if the soldiers don't do something I'm sure Zeus will kill her. Happy?" 

"You did good little brother," Logan was cut off by the door opening. He quickly motioned for me to hide and since he was making no move to I ducked under the nearest bed.

"Aaron, shouldn't you be in the big house? War meeting for the senior counselors," I peeked out from under the bed to see Rebekah ask. One of the soldiers was with her.

"So, little spy, what are you doing?" Logan asked. I hoped the soldier wouldn't wonder how he knew. As usual luck wasn't on my side.

"How did you know she was a spy?" The soldier asked almost threatening.

"Because," Rebekah rolled her eyes," he's a spy too."

"You are accusing me of being a spy?" Logan laughed.

"What's up with Poseidon's kids being accused of being spies and murderers?" The kid with a mask on asked. 

Logan narrowed his eyes. He must have reached the same conclusion as I did. The kid was a child of Poseidon, possibly a specific son of Poseidon. He stood up and ordered," Take off your mask."

"Why should I do that?" The kid asked crossing his arms.

"Because I told you to," Logan said, and I could hear the anger in his voice. He was not used people questioning him.

"I don't think so. I'd prefer to keep my identity a secret," You could hear the kid smirk.

"Rebekah, Who is he?" Logan demanded.

"A soldier of Chaos," The stranger apparently gave her confidence.

I decided I'd had enough of this so I rolled out from under the bed. I grabbed the kid's mask off while he was suprised, it was Percy.

Logan's POV

My suspicion that Percy was still alive had been proven right. I turned and slapped my idiot brother, "You said he was dead!"

"That's what everyone thought," the kid explained. 

Percy kept looking back and forth between us," Who are you? Which one of you is Aaron?"

"Logan?" Rebekah gasped. How did she know who I was? Aaron and I were identical twins, and she shouldn't have ever heard my name. Yet she was looking right at me.

"How do you know his name?" Aaron asked just as curious as me.

"I've seen you in my dreams, and looking at you I just know, it must be my mother," She explained. It did explain a lot. Her mother was the titan goddess of prophecys, so Rebekah must have inherited some of that knowledge.

"There's two of you?" Percy groaned. I had almost forgotten he was there. Well, might as well get this job done since Aaron is incapable of doing it.

"Percy, your alive?" Aaron asked, still in shock. Then with a look at Rebekah he continued," I should have listened to Rebekah. She never stoped believing you were alive,"

"Yeah, after you and Annabeth made out Chaos took me in. When I had to come back here it was nice to know that not all of my siblings are jerks. I have a great brother in Chaos's army, and a lovely sister," Percy said coldly as he hugged Rebekah.

"Percy, I'm so sorry, but what you saw with Annabeth wasn't what you think. The kiss was an accident," Aaron tried to explain. I'd had enough so I cut in.

"You two are very lucky," I started.

"Yes, being a demigod is very lucky, I am very aware of that, your point?" Percy asked. This kid was very annoying.

"Kronos wanted you alive, if not for that you would be dead by now," I explained.

"Why does he want us alive?" Percy asked even though I'm sure he already knew.

"So you can join his army, what do you say? Do you want to join the greatest army there ever was and will ever be? Do you want to be on the winning side?" I asked hoping they would say no, I was itching for an excuse to use my sword.

"I'm already on the winning side, are you asking to join?" Percy smirked making me want to slap him.

"No," Rebekah refused like always.

"Come on sis, it's what you were born to do," Aaron begged. I know he had a soft spot for our sister and didn't want her cast into tartarus.

"No, I'm not a half-blood, and that prophecy has already happened," Rebekah said. So she didn't know, there was a new prophecy, about her and Kronos wanted her on his side.

I turned my attention to Percy," Are you sure you want to stay and fight for the people who betrayed you? The gods called you a murderer, your girlfriend cheated on you, and everyone hated you."

I could tell I was getting to him by the conflicted look on his face. He turned to me and said," Okay, I'm with you."

I smiled as Aaron and Rebekah shouted no.

"But, I have one condition," He said.

I decided to hear him out, Kronos really wanted him after all,"What are they?"

"I don't want to work with, hear, or see him," He pointed to Aaron.

I thought about it. It wasn't to hard, Aaron would stay at this camp and continue spying. I decided to accept," Okay."

"Percy? How could you? I thought you were better than this," Rebekah asked as tears formed in her eyes before running out the door. I still needed to get her on Kronos's side, but I still had time. Her 18th birthday wasn't for awhile anyways.

I turned to my new recruit," Come on Brother, You should meet Kronos. Aaron, continue your job, and make sure that no one believes her if she tries to spread stories."

"Yes, Logan," I heard him sigh before I disappeared into a shadow with Percy

The video to the side is of one of my favorite songs by Gio Navas. She has several other good songs I'd suggest you listen too.

Trivia: Who was Zoë Nightshade's father?