Chapter 6

Percy POV

"Dove! Save me!" Krono yelled running away from me.

"You will pay."I shouted waving my sword.

"No,No, I beg of you, forgive me," Krono fell to his knees.

"No way. Your crime was way too great this time. Prepare to die," I said readying my sword.

"Hey Spear, want to come watch this new movie Forge got me?" Dove asked ignoring us as usual.

"Sure as long as its not a sappy romance." Spear said in her usual friendly manner as they left.

"This is for my ice cream!" I yelled as I struck. Krono whipped out his sword and we started our hourly dual.

"This is about ice cream?" Ghost asked as he walked in.

"It was chocolate," I complained. Everyday Krono or I would do something stupid and get into a fight. We were just great friends that way.

"Well sorry to ruin this duel, but Father requested to see us." Ghost said ending the fun.

"Us or you three?" Krono asked. Sometimes father asked all of us to meetings sometimes he just asked Ghost, Storm, and me.

"Us three, we'd better get going Hurricane." Ghost said and I followed him to Chaos's office. For the first ten years Father wouldn't let us change our names, but finally when we got the army he let us. Almost all of us were more than happy to. Few of us had happy memories of those names. For me, if anyone calls me Percy, they might as well have asked me to kill them.

"Father, you called us?" Storm asked as Ghost and I walked in. He seemed nervous, must be a easy assignment. He knows I hate it when he sends me to do a demigods job.

"I have a new assignment for you. You will bring your army to help you stop this threat." Father announced.

"Where to?" Ghost asked.

"Earth, specifically, Camp Half Blood." He waited for us all to blow up but we surprised him. We waited a whole minute before we started yelling.

'WHAT! YOU CAN"T SEND US THERE!" all three of us shouted.

"Kronos is rising, it might not have been the most brilliant idea to bring Luke back from the underworld."

"What do you mean? Luke wouldn't join Kronos again," I defended him. Since he came back from the dead we had been great friends.

"He doesn't need to. But when a mortal, or demigod, is possessed by a god,or titan such as Kronos, and that mortal is killed while being possessed by that god. If you bring back that mortal from the dead, the god is given even more power, possibly enough to rise from tarturus. Since Luke is back so is Kronos," He explained.

"So we have to kill Luke?" Storm whispered.

"No, that would help no one, you must go and fight him and destroy him again, hopefully not at the loss of Luke again or too many campers. Now get ready, You leave at dawn.

"But they will recognize us," I protested.

"You must wear cloaks and masks, I will give them to you before you leave. You do not have to reveal yourselves, but I would suggest it, it might inspire the campers and gods to trust you," When he finished we left to leave.

'And Hurricane, don't let your need of revenge take over," Father said as we walked out.

"I won't, I promise," I said over my shoulder, and I wasn't planning on breaking that promise. Now off to tell a bunch of very powerful warriors that they had to go back to their least favorite place in the universe, lucky me.

Trivia: What is Ares the God of?