Chapter 8

"What should we do? If he's right it could mean Kronos is back," Athena asked. We had just teleported in the middle of an important meeting. Well not quite the middle, more like off to the side behind the columns. We waited a few minutes, no one wanted to talk to the gods.

"It can't be Kronos though, Luke was the only one to host him. You said he wasn't alive though, Hades, right?" Hermes asked with a hopeful look in his eye. I glanced at Krono, he was staring at Hermes even though I can't see his face I knew he was trying not to cry.

"I said I didn't feel his presence alive, but he is no longer in the underworld. I don't suppose maybe he tried for rebirth and our fears are invalid?" Hades shouted over Ares and Hephaestus arguing.

"Maybe, Lets start with who has come back from the dead. Then see if any of them have been possesed." Zeus ordered.

"Except rebirth no one has come back fro-" Hades was cut off by a man appearing and walking to a throne. He was old using his trident as a cane, wait trident? Poseidon was an old man? I know he's like a thousand years old but he isn't supposed to look it.

"Poseidon, your late." Zeus thundered. He didn't even look at him he just sat in his throne and stared off into space. I decided we had waited long enough.

"Good afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen," I greeted them as my army followed me.

"It's only 11:50," Apollo smirked, making me only want to strangle him more. He visited Chaos often. Sometimes he would tell us stories of what was happening on Earth.

"Well in that case, Good Morning." I rephrased my greeting.

"Who are you?" Athena asked.

"I am the leader of the army of Chaos," I announced. Most people who knew who Chaos was are scared when I introduce myself. Too bad none of the gods knew who he was.

"Um, excuse me? You are not the leader of chaos's army. All three of us are." Storm scolded me. I just loved her, whenever I need a scolding, mother Storm was always there. Yet, when I call her mother, she pulls out her bow and I run.

"You'd better run," Ghost whispered to me. He was right, Storm was looking at me murderously. I must have mm'd(mind message) everyone my last thought.

"Yep, You did. Can I have your room when your dead?" Krono asked me.

"No, Storm, do you think you could wait till we are at camp before you kill me, Please?" I pleaded.

"Fine," You could tell she was relunctunt to do so.

"What are you doing here?" Ares asked.

"We are here to help you defeat the threat that is rising," Ghost said.

"We don't need your help, I can defeat this enemy on my own," Ares boasted. He hadn't changed at all.

"Um, I recall hearing that a mere demigod defeated you with only a week of training. What chance do you have against the 2nd most powerful being in the universe?" I asked. Ares blushed, I couldn't help comparing him to a lobster. When the whole army started snikering I realized my mistake. I really need to learn to stop Mding.

"That was my son Percy. He died 10 years ago. He was the best swordsman there ever was, even you could not beat him." Poseidon shouted. I was surprised that he was defending me.

"Very well, where shall we be staying?" Ghost asked before I could make a mess out of the situation.

"Camp Half-Blood," Zeus said before going back to arguing with Demeter.

"Very well," I said as I created a portal," Soldiers, follow me." Groaning, everyone followed me to our endless torture, oops, the camper's endless torture.

Trivia: Thalia has how many full siblings?