Chapter 23

Hanna's POV

Over the past 24 hours the Chaos soldiers have been locked up in their cabin. Rebekah hasn't been much better. Earlier I went to her cabin and offered to tell her a story about Percy, but she refused. I'm starting to worry about her.

"Hanna!" I turned to see one of the soldiers running to me, Ghost I think. He had a black lining on his cape unlike the rest of the soldiers.

"Yes?" I asked," What's going on? Why have you been locked up for a day?"

He smiled like it hurt and motioned to the big house," You need to get to the big house. We'll explain inside."

I decided to follow him. When I walked in I was suprised to see Rebekah. Rebekah doesn't go to counselor meetings, Aaron is the senior counselor, and no of the campers know that she is a god. I smiled as I took a seat beside her. She didn't notice.

One of the soldiers cleared their throat. I assumed she was one of the commanders, Storm I think,"Hello, this meeting is to discuss our plan for the war," She seemed nervous. 

"Where is the third one? Isn't there three commanders?" Annabeth asked, only then did I notice that indeed there were only two people standing up and acting like commanders. Ghost and Storm, the other one, Tornado or something, was missing.

"That is the main reason for this meeting. Hurricane, is gone," Ghost explained.

"Missing? How?" Samantha from the Ares cabin asked," Just give me a sword and I'll find him and bring him back."

"No one can defeat Hurricane. He wasn't kidnapped," Some kid spoke up. I recognized him as the soldier telling Rebekah stories.

"What are you saying?" Chiron asked.  Hmm, interesting that they didn't tell Chiron already.

"He joined Kronos," Aaron burst out suprising all of us. I wondered how he knew when all of us didn't. After looking at the camper's faces I realized that wasn't true. Both Aaron and Rebekah looked as if they had heard this news already.

"Why would he join Kronos? I thought you were here to help us, not him," Annabeth asked.

"Because we betrayed him, a long time ago. My-" He faltered before continuing," My brother used that to convice him to join them and get revenge on us."

"Your brother? You have a brother on Kronos's side!" Annabeth shrieked. Again, Rebekah didn't look shocked at this statement.

Annabeth noticed too," Why don't you seem so shocked at this? Are you both working for Kronos?"

Rebekah looked up and I noticed her eyes were bloodshot. She looked Annabeth in the eye as she spoke," No."

"Then how did you know this before us?" Annabeth was still screaming.

"Annabeth calm down, yelling acomplishes nothing," Chiron tried to save our ears.

Annabeth calmed down a little," How?"

"Dreams, and I was there when P- Hurricane left with him." Rebekah said softly.

"How do you know about this Aaron?" Annabeth's voice was a hard as stone.

Aaron looked at Rebekah. She gave him a nod and he took a deep breath," Logan is the commander of Kronos's army, he is also my twin. He sent me as a spy. My main mission was to either kill Percy Jackson or convince him to join Kronos.

The room was silent. I thought about how much Rebekah wanted to know her brother, and that wasn't possible because of this monster. I reached over and slapped him.

He just smiled and said," Thanks for that. I needed it."

Rebekah's next words suprised me," Aaron used to be a spy, but he's on our side now."

"How do you know we can trust him?" Samantha asked the question on everyone's mind.

Aaron ignored her and addressed Rebekah," How do you know Logan is going to give up that easily, and my mom?" The last part caught my attention. What about his mom?

Rebekah just smiled a sad smile," We just have to stick together. Children of both sides."

"What's Children of both sides mean?" Annabeth asked, curious as always.

Suddenly Rachel stood up and green smoke billowed out.

Child of the eldest gods
Stays with us against all odds
Born for one
Their destiny's not done
One of sight
Leads the fight
Children of both sides fight
For the light and for the night

Jason caught Rachel before she hit the ground and took her to the infirmery.

"So, New Prophecy, about whom?" Chiron asked breaking the silence.

Do you know who the prophecy is about? Comment your guess! To the side is another one of Gio Navas's songs. This one's about Piper. This chapter's trivia is from this story.

Trivia: Who is Hanna's mother?