Chapter 12

Nico's POV

        Percy and Thalia were going to get the flag. Together no one could beat them, even Chaos needed help. If I'm on their side, we can beat him no matter who he has on his side. I was going on my own because I could shadow travel.

        As soon as Chiron announced the start of the game I immediately transported to Zeus's fist out of habbit. The rocks had been torn down at some point so the campers didn't use it anymore. As I got ready to shadow travel again, I noticed a girl sitting on one of the rocks watching me. 

        "Hi, I'm Ni-Ghost," I corrected myself. I didn't want a stranger knowing my real name.

        "Hi, Ni-Ghost. I'm Hanna," she smiled. Great, she probably wasn't going to forget my slip.

        "Actually it's just Ghost," I said as I sat down beside her.

        "Then what does the Ni mean?" She asked curious.

        "It was part of my old name, but I don't use it much anymore, please don't tell anyone," I asked her. Somehow I knew she wouldn't if I asked her.

        "I won't, I really only talk to Rebekah. So, what was your name? Nick? Niall?" I stopped her before she could continue.

        "My name is Ghost, I have no other name," I said hoping she would leave it at that.

        "Fine, but I'm going to figure it out." She promised.  I turned when I heard a sound in the bushes.

        "Oh, I was supposed to meet Rebekah. Come on don't be shy," She called into the woods. I hoped she was right and it wasn't a monster about to try to kill us.

        "Hi," A girl said as she stepped out of the woods. It was the girl from the Poseidon table.

        "Rebekah's a little shy," Hanna teased.

        "I am not. I just don't like to talk to everyone," She argued before turning to me," Hi, I'm Rebekah."

        "I'm Ghost," I said hoping Hanna wouldn't start in on my name again.

        "So, did you want to hear a story?" Hanna asked. I wonder what stories she told.

        "Sure, if your willing to," Rebekah said as she sat down on a stone.

        "What stories do you tell?" I asked curious.

        "I'll tell you if you want to listen to them." She smiled before asking Rebekah," What do you want to hear today?"

        "How about when he went to rescue the goddess Artemis?" She answered making my head snap up. I saw Hanna look at me to make sure I was okay. They couldn't possibly be talking about Percy.

        "Well, okay. About a week before Christmas, Percy, Thalia, and Annabeth went to a boarding school to find some half bloods that Grover had found," Hanna started and I leaned back to hear the story of how I found out I was a half blood.

Trivia: What color is Annabeth's hair?