Chapter 35

Nico's POV

After lunch I decided to take a walk down to the beach. Hanna soon found me lying on the sand.

"So, you know Rebekah?" She asked as she sat down beside me.

"Yeah, she used to go to Camp Jupiter, but disapeared a little before the giant war," I explained.

"So, maybe she knows your name," She smirked. When would she give that up? I didn't want to tell people my name because then they might make the connection with Percy, but they do already know about Percy so maybe it wouldn't be bad.

"Is your name Natty?" She guessed.

"I give up," I yelled dramatically and threw my hands up," My name is Nico."

She looked shocked. Maybe she wasn't expecting me to actually tell her, but I figured she deserved to know before I asked my next question. I shifted uncomfortably before summoning the courage," Hanna, do you want to hang out sometime?"

"Like a date?" She asked.

"Yeah, a date," I smiled looking at her beautiful eyes.

She smiled back," Yeah, I would like that."

She leaned her head on my shoulder and we just sat staring at the ocean for awhile. There was one question that had been going around in my head since I first met Hanna.

"Who is your dad?" I asked. I had thought Hestia was a maiden goddess.

"I don't have one," She explained.

"Everyone has one."

"Not me, my mom formed me out of fire. I only have a mother," She explained.

"I met your mother once. She seemed great."

"I was a little luckier than Rebekah. My mom isn't trying to convince me to help destroy civilization and threatening to ground me if I refuse," She laughed.

Suddenly a person appeared out of thin air. When he looked up I realized it was Percy.

"Nico?" He asked before smiling and hugging me," I'm so sorry for what I did. I realized I was doing the exact thing they did to me."

I knew he meant it. Percy has a look on his face that lets you know if he is telling the truth or not, but don't tell him. Then we wouldn't know when he was telling the truth or not if he fixed it.

I smiled and hugged him back,"It's okay, but Rebekah might not be the easiest to convince. She now thinks you are the Aaron."

"Aaron?" Hanna asked confused.

"When Aaron came to camp originally he was a  jerk, and now she might think Percy is," I explained.

"But she needs Percy. If Percy doesn't defeat Kronos then who knows what he would do to her," Hanna exclaimed.

"She needs Percy to fight on the same side as her, not her friend," I saw the look on Percy's face and tried to cheer him up," She might not though."

"Well, do you know where she is?" Percy asked.

"I think she has an archery lesson," Hanna informed him.

"First things first, do you need a mask, or are you going to let them know who you are?" I asked before he could leave.

"They already know that I'm alive. Might as well let them know that I'm fighting with them," Percy said before he walked to the shooting range. Campers stopped and stared as he walked by.

Annabeth's POV

While Athena and Poseidon cabins were having their archery lessons a kid came running up. It took me a minute to recognize the kid, Percy. 

"Percy?" I gasped causing all the kids to look over at the approaching kid. Soon there were thirty some arrows aimed at him. Percy came to a stop a few yards from us. He looked like he was looking for some one. I noticed when he looked at me his eyes showed hatred.

"Percy, what happend to you? Why are you helping Kronos?" I asked.

"You happend to me," He said before his eyes found someone else and his eyes lit up," Rebekah, I need to talk to you."

"Why should I talk to you traitor?" Rebekah shouted.

"Please hear me out,"  Percy pleaded.

We all turned back to the daughter of Poseidon, and waited for her answer. It felt like watching a tennis match.

Do you think Rebekah should give Percy a chance? Also what would be your reaction if Luke was in front of you?

Trivia: What are the names of Medusa's sisters?