Chapter 17

Percy's POV

I didn't expect Rebekah to faint when I told her who I was.

Quickly, Krono and I picked her up, carried her to the Chaos cabin and set her down in the infermery. After getting one of the Apollo kids to watch her I went to my room to think.

An hour later Med, our medical expert, knocked on my door to tell me Rebekah was awake.

I walked downstairs and entered the room Rebekah was in. When she noticed me her eyes widened.

"You're really alive?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I'm real," I smiled sitting down beside her.

"Then you can help me," Rebekah whispered so low only I could hear.

"What?" I asked curious.

"Nothing," Rebekah said a little to quickly.

Rebekah's POV

I had gone and said too much. I should wait before I tell him my problems.

"You can tell me," Percy said. I still couldn't believe he was standing in front of me.

I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me.

"Rest awhile," he ordered before calling for someone.

A girl came in and gave me something to eat. It was ambrosia, and it sure tasted good. It was a mix of ice cream and pizza, which doesn't really go together but the ambrosia somehow made it work.

Greedily I grabbed for some more. The girl tried to take it from me but didn't succeed.

"Rebekah, stop!"Percy screamed, "Too much will burn you up."

That got me to stop. Being a goddess, it wouldn't hurt me, but I can't let them find out about my mother yet.

Trivia: In what book did Luke die?