Chapter 7

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tonight is the night that Daenerys will part in a ceremony where she has to eat a stallions' heart. The Dothraki believe that consuming a stallions' heart raw while pregnant will make the Khal's son strong.

"I think you'll be able to eat all of it, and so does Drogo," Rhae says, helping Daenerys sort through her jewellery. Dany turns her head, looking at her baby sister, and raises a brow.

"He said that?" she asked in surprise.

"Of course he did!" Rhae laughed, and looks back at her sister. "He's your husband and he loves you. Did you really think he would believe you couldn't do it?" Daenerys nods. "Oh, Daenerys . . ." Rhae drawled, " . . . you clearly don't know your husband as well as you thought," she sassed, continuing to rummage through all Daenerys's things.

"Clearly," Daenerys mocked.

Rhae looks at Dany, impressed. "My sarcasm as finally rubbed off on you!" she yelled in excitement, "it only took thirteen years, but I finally did it!"

Dany rolls her eyes, "More like nine." Rhae's excited expression turns into a frown.

"Nine?"

Daenerys nods, "Yes, nine. You didn't start talking until you were almost three. And your sarcasm came a year or so later."

One of Rhae's brows shoots up, her face contorting into a weird expression as she gives her head a small, yet slow nod. "That's a fair point," she mumbled.

"You send this whore to give me commands?!" Viserys throws Doreah to the ground, "I should've sent you back her head!"

"Viserys!" Rhae yelled, in fear of what he'll do to her friend.

"Forgive me, Khaleesi. I did as you asked," Doreah cried.

"Hush now, it's alright," Dany calmed, shifting her eyes to Irri. "Irri, take her and leave us."

"Yes, Khaleesi," Irri grabs Doreah and leaves the Targaryen's alone in the tent. Dany watches them leave, then looks at her brother.

"Why did you hit her?" she asked, and Viserys starts advancing towards her.

"How many times do I have to tell you, you do not command me," he said lowly.

"She wasn't commanding you," Rhae starts, "she just wanted to invite you to supper."

Viserys snaps his fiery blue eyes to her, pointing his finger, "You do not get to speak ti me!" he shouted, before something caught his eyes on the table behind Rhae and Daenerys. "What is this?" he walks over to the item.

"I had it made for you," Daenerys said.

Viserys lifts the clothes and holds them up, "Dothraki rags? You going to dress me now?!" he raised his voice in anger.

"Please—" Viserys cut Daenerys. He glances at the clothes in his hands before he throws them straight at her head.

"This sticks of manure!" he lifts a big necklace up and off the table, "all of it!" he threw that at her, too.

"Vis—" Rhae started, but Dany looks her way, quickly shaking her head, silently telling her not to intervene.

"You will turn me into one of them, wouldn't you? Next you'll want to braid my hair!" he got in Daenerys's face.

"You've no right to a braid, you've won no victories yet." Daenerys threw back.

Rhae smirks, and Viserys's eyes widen. "You, do not, talk back to me . . ." Viserys growled, then smacks Daenerys to the ground.