Chapter 19

~~~~~~~~unedited~~~~~~~~

  Rhae barged into the council room. "I told you this was going to happen!"

  Every body that occupied the council room stood in alarm, swords drawn. "Stand down," Cersei said, as she hurriedly stood from the head of the table and looked around the room, then Rhae; the neckline of her dress is spotted in dried-blood, lip is bleeding, and her hand's on her neck, a dark rag soaked with blood in hand.

  Rhae hurriedly stepped forward, and a guard stepped with her, stopping her —but she didn't care. "I told you, and it happened!" The guard held her there, allowing her to tire herself out while she shouted "I told you", over and over again, like a small child.

  By the time she's worn, everyone minus Cersei and the guard left. "Are you finished?" Rhae looked over at Cersei. She held a wine glass one hand as she seated herself at the council table, and gestured to the chair on her right, "Please, sit."

Rhae rips her arms out of the guards grip, having long dropped the blood soaked rag, and slowly makes her way to the chair. She glances over her shoulder at the guard before sitting down and facing Cersei. Cersei looks at the guard and nods, sending him out.

"Would you like some wine?" Cersei points to the canister of wine and the extra cup on the desk. Rhae shakes her head and mumbles a quiet no. "Very well. Now, what are you talking about, Rhae?"

Rhae folds her hands on the table and leans forward, "Your son was terrising Sansa in the throne room. She probably would be dead if Tyrion or I didn't stop Ser Meryn." She spits out through gritted teeth, trying to control her anger.

Cersei sighs and sits down, holding her cup of wine up, "And what did you do to look like that?" She gestures towards Rhae with the hand her cup of wine's in.

Rhae snorts, "What do you think? I saved the Realms future Queen. You're welcome, by the way." Cersei's jaw clenches and her head tilts up. Rhae stands up, "I suggest you have some words with Joffrey. Tyrion and I won't be around to save her next time. Good day."

Rhae storms out of the council room, inferriated with Cersei. She had to get out of that room as quick as she got there, afriad she'd do something dastardly and regret it. She knows damn well she shouldn't have called Cersei out, but her anger got the best of her. Her head shakes, wiping the thoughts away and makes a b-line for Sansa's chambers. She arrives and swings the door open, finding Shae cleaning her cut lip. Their hands snap up to hers, and Shae stands up, "I was wondering when you'd come."

Rhae sighs and closes the door, "I had something to take care of." Shae nods. Rhae takes slow steps towards Sansa and looks at her bruising cheek, "Are you okay?" Sansa nods slightly, causing Rhae to give her a tight lipped smile. "Good." She then looks at Shae, "I need to talk to you for minute."

Shae nods and stops her movements, "We'll be right back." She tells Sansa then the duo quietly walks out into the corridor. Rhae looks around to make sure no one's around before her eyes land on Shae, "What did you want to talk about?"

Rhae sighs, "Can you protect Sansa?"

Shae immediately nods, "Yes, of course. Thats what I plan on doing now."

"Good." Rhae nods, satisfied with her answer. A weight seemed lifted off her shoulders for split second until footsteps and the clinging of metal on metal echos throughout the halls.

Their heads turn to find Joffrey in the lead with four Kingsguard knights trailing behind him. "Rhae Waters." Joffrey announces, coming to a halt in front of the duo. "You are under arrest for acts of rebelling against me."

_____________________________

Hi guys! Sorry it's really short, I just wanted to get something out since you guys have been waiting very patiently. I should be getting back into the groove of writing once again. I've been thinking about writing a The 100 book too. Highly recommend if you haven't seen it! Like I really want to write one but I don't know if I should yet. Anyways, that's all! Have a good night or day!