Jealous? Alastor?

You wake up screaming and crying, Alastor wakes up immediately. He turns to you "darling?" He said obviously confused. All you could do is snuggle up to his chest, sobbing. He wispered "if it makes you happier...I will" he tickled your side, you bursted out laughing. "STOP I....T ALASTOR" you started to cough

He stopped stared at you, you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine on accident, you ran not knowing what you just did. The squad stared at you, you were running down the stairs but tripped, you screamed bracing for impact, it never came

You looked up to see ANGEL!?!? He helped you stand up, you hugged him "thank you so much angel, you are the best!" you heard a growl behind you, the air turned cold, you froze. You saw Angel back away and so did the others. You didn't want to turn, you knew it was Alastor, but he seemed mad. You bolted towards the door, opened it and ran, just to see Alastor pull you in back to the house.

You just stared "what, ang-" you couldn't finish something had covered your mouth, you closed your eyes, and opened them to see your bedroom. Alastor stood there looking mad "Alastor what did I do" he looked up with tears in his eyes his ears went back, he looked so cute.

He walked over to the corner crying, you walked over to comfort him, but before that could happen you were pulled down into someone's arms, it was Alastor. You smiled and kissed him, not thinking, he kissed back. You stopped the kiss "I didn't mean to I'm so sorry" you were about to get up, but Alastor just pulled you down again.

You had a cuddle, and kissing session. You were enjoying this moment your curiosity got the better of you "are we dating?" You were hoping for a yes "yes darling" you smiled at him. You dragged him down stairs, once Angel came in to view, Alastor pulled you close to him. You found out what was going on.

He was jealous of Angel, you giggled and kissed him on the cheek. Angel looked jealous too, you went to the other couch "let's go out today!" Alastor just smiled, the mood lightened you were bursting with happiness. You ran out the door to the park, you arrived.

You gasped at what you saw, your bullies, bullying a boy your age. You ran and pushed the bullies out the way and helped the guy up. Your bullies were about to grab you, the boy punched him. The bullies ran away, you just stared, the squad was just arriving. You walked towards them, but the boy grabbed you tightly, you screamed for help and out of pain. The boy pinned you against the wall, he was about to grab your leg, but Alastor stopped him.

You blinked, the boy was on the ground, dead. Your legs got weak, not because you cared, because of the blood.

The last thing you heard was the squad around you telling you to stay awake. You felt tired, you fell asleep felling something warm

Author-chan: Hoped you enjoyed, I can only post 1 time each day, bye my reader's ❤️ ❤️