Emotionless

Your p.o.v.

Alastor whisked Me away in his arms "Tøüçh hêr ågäīñ" he growled Aiden smirked and grabbed your right hand. Alastor turned into his demon form, taking his staff and stabbing your ex. You were shocked Vaggie put a hand on your shoulder, you felt like you couldn't move.

Vaggie glared at Alastor "This is your fault! You can't go killing people like that!" I held up a hand "Al I want to break up" Al started in your eyes "Wha-" you bursted into tears "You hurt people I love just because they accedently hurt me!" Al growled and I was taken aback.

"I tried to protect you but you obviously are a stupid, stuck-up brat, that just wants attention" I froze and tears fell faster and faster, Vaggie slapped Al "You IDIOT! You are so stupid!" Al just walked over to the couch and plopped down.

I ran to my room and cried for what seemed like hours I heard footsteps walk over to my bed "Little sis, what happened?" John asked I sobbed even more "Al and I broke up, and he also said hurtful things" John patted my back and comforted me.

I looked at the pillow and I couldn't feel anything "Sis?" I could hear John try and talk to me but it was useless.

I felt tears stream but nothing else, I got up walked downstairs and saw Al and Mimzy kissing. I didn't feel anything, I walked to the kitchen and poured water "(y/n)?" Vaggie asked I just kept on walking.

I was pulled into a room with Vaggie and Charlie "(y/n)?" I felt a little emption come back but not a lot "Yeh" I said quietly "Al moved on" Charlie said slowly I felt a pang of sadness and my heart break. What have I done? I asked myself.

I started at my hands that emotionless feeling coming back "You know what! I don't care!" I said and walked off.

I went to my room and played sad music before sobbing again.

                                        The next day

I woke up and imeadiatly went downstairs and cooked some food for the squad then headed out my place where I can rest my soul. I sat down and sobbed again "Ugh!" I saw Charlie come and sit next to me "(Y/n) cheer up!" I nodded and smiled.

We went back and saw that John had a friend over. He had really cute face and hair. I blushed when I saw him "Who is this" they guy turned to me "Luke a pleasure to meet you m'lady" I blushed as he kissed my hand.

I felt the room turn a little cold but I ignored it "Luke, Charlie, Vaggie, John wanna go to my room and play board games" Al and Mimzy looked shocked.

I just leaded them upstairs we actually decided to play truth or dare....

A/n- THIS IS NOT THE END! The reader and Al are not over! Stay tuned for the next part! Stay safe! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!