Luke

Your p.o.v

I pulled away and slapped Luke, Luke fell back and his wings turned black and his Halo turned into a horns. I gasped and called for Al and John.

Luke covered my mouth so I couldn't scream, I punched him "You stupid b*tch" Luke kicked me in the stomach, I groaned and held my stomach as I fell to the ground "AL! JOHN!" they came in running and John took Luke away from me, and Al ran to me.

I sobbed and held Al tightly, who was holding back to kill Luke for hurting his dear.

Al p.o.v.

I felt rage build up "Luke I will kill you!" (Y/n) held me back and I looked at her confused. She shook her head and just pulled me close "(Y/n)?" I said she looked at me with cute (e/c) eyes and that adorable smile. I blushed "yes?" I smirked "Go. To. Bed." She fell into my arms.

I smiled tucked her in and stomped over Luke and strangled him "How dare you touch my dear!" he just smirked.

I started to beat him the sent him into the depths of hell. I smirked and closed the portal "There!" I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I looked to see John. I smiled softly at him "Al, I see you put my sis to sleep" I glanced over at (y/n) who was sleeping peacefully.

I smiled "Yeah, I don't want her to see blood" John frowned "I wish" I titled my head "What do you mean" John faded out. I started to wonder what he meant when all of a sudden I heard a groan.

Your p.o.v.

I groaned as I opened my eyes "Al?" he made his way over to me "Yes my dear?" I leaned in and he did the same, I stopped him before he kissed me.

I playfully punch him "Don't ever make me go to sleep like that!" I squeaked.

Al just chuckled "No. There was something I didn't want you to see!" I crossed my arms, and huffed.

A/n- Sorry, I want to update more but life hates me and stuff comes up..anyways hoped you guys enjoyed! Stay safe! Good byeeeeeeee!