The horror Movie

You woke up, you were not in your bedroom. You were in one of the guest bedrooms, Angel was sleeping next to you

You woke up, and screamed and ran out the room and downstairs, everyone staring at you "Darling, are you alright" he asked you, you were in shock. It was just a nightmare, you sighed "just a nightmare" you walked towards Alastor and snuggled him. He smelled like chocolate, you snuggled close.

You sighed "what are we going to do today" Angel burst through the door making me scream "we can watch a horror movie tonight" you looked like a lost kitty, not lost but scared. "Great idea" Vaggie and Charlie agreed. Not wanting to be a party poopers.

         Later that night
You brought tons of snacks, blankets, and drinks. You snuggled close to Alastor clinging onto him, which made him chuckle. The movie started, it wasn't that bad

BOOM!

The thunder crashed, you clinged onto Alastor harder. Alastor smirked "awe you poor little kitten" you let go of him and went to the kitchen to grab the snacks. You got angry and St in the kitchen "he is so mean" you sighed out. Angel came in the kitchen and hugged you "you can sit with me if you want to" you smiled "thanks" Angel was acting weird.

You shook your head you were about to sit down but Alastor grabbed you. Angel looked angry and jelly, Alastor just smirked at him. You walked over to Vaggie and Charlie "why are boys so weird" you said, Alastor and Angel turned their heads towards you. "Boys are not wierd" they said in unison. You looked at them with a 'hah in your dreams look' .

You walked up to bed and when you got to your room Alastor teleported to you with weird symbols appearing behind him. You looked at him weird "you okay Al" you said getting kinda scared " don't be scared dear" he wispered in your ear.

You had shivers down your spine."Al please stop" you pleaded, he smirked he pulled you close, then climed on the bed and fell asleep in his arms.

Author-chan: Don't think dirty, sorry I haven't updated lately bye my reader's ❤️ ❤️❤️