A Bible and a Cross

You woke up to something warm, you looked up to see Alastor you smiled. You just realized he smiled all the time, even in his sleep. You decided to get up, you walked down the stairs to see Charlie and Vaggie sleeping so you went outside. You sat down, you were reading the Bible, something hissed.

You thought it was a snake so you screamed, but it wasn't a snake, it was... The one and only devil, Satan. You grabbed a Cross and the bible, and smacked  Satan, he hissed in pain, and ran. You were staring at the wall, you felt hands around your waist, you jumped. You turned back to see Alastor.

"Don't scare me like that!" You screamed, his smile widened, smirking he grabbed you and kissed you. You slipped away though, your feet slipped, you hit the pool with a smack. You screamed but all that came out was the air you needed, you couldn't breathe you tried to swim but your cloths were dragging you down.

Alastor jumped in after you, grabbing your hand and pulling you up, and out of the pool. You coughed up water and leaned into Alastor for warmth. You stopped coughing, you stared at Alastor, he stared back at you concerned. You kissed him, he kissed back, you broke away. You decided to go inside and make pancakes and bacon. You wanted to forget your clumsiness, you were baking, and Vaggie and Charlie came in "hello" they said in unison

"Hello" you said back, hugging them. Vaggie and Charlie hugged back, you smiled. After breakfast you went outside, you picked up the Bible and the Cross "hm" you thought outloud. Angel snuck up on you, and tickled your side, you bursted out laughing.

"That's what you get when you date Alastor" you stopped laughing, you frowned "there is nothing wrong with dating, Alastor" you started to cry, you hated this "I'm sorry Angel I love Alastor not you" Angel got up and walked away, sad. You just started crying harder, you went inside and ran into your room, locking the door. You jumped onto your bed, sobbing. You hated doing this to your friends.

Alastor knocked on the door "can I come in Darling" you just unlocked the door, he walked in, you cuddled him. He comforted you "Darling, I think you have no reason to cry" he cooed "He was crying, all because of me" you pointed at yourself, he just cuddled you and tackled you with kisses. You couldn't help but laugh, you smiled, he smiled.

"Your too cute" you said, he just smiled, you got up "I at least should apologize" he nodded his head "I'll be in here if anything happens" you nodded and ran downstairs, you saw Angel. You ran up to him and hugged him "I'm so sorry" he smiled and looked up to you "it's alright kiddo" he said, you smiled so hard it hurt, you ran upstairs to Alastor. You saw him on the ground...limp.

He looked dead, he was on the floor......

Author-chan:CLIFFHANGER MY READER'S ❤️❤️❤️ bye~