Truamatic

Your p.o.v

I opened my eyes, I saw someone sitting there, but I couldn't make out his form. Where am I? What happened? Those thoughts swirled through your head, the Man realized you were awake, he walked out of the room.

He left the door open, stupid, you thought. You ran out you saw no one, you giggled. You started to hear shouts so you ran faster. You ran so fast through the door that you couldn't stop. You ran into the street.

HONK.

HONK.

CRASH.

Pain shot up everywhere, everything hurt. You heard screams, sirens, and cries. Everything went silent.

Am I dead?

Charlie's p.o.v

We got a call from the hospital saying (y/n) got hit. We teleported there, when we saw (y/n), she had bruises, and scratches. Alastor broke out crying, Angel sat in the corner rocking himself, Me and Vaggie were holding each other, crying.

The doctors rushed us out of the room, we all knew she wasn't going to make it. She looked terrible, Alastor was silent he looked emotionless. (Y/n) met the world to us, we might not show it but we do mean it.

Alastor stood up and walked away saying "I'm going to kill that driver" he scared the nurses that were walking past. I knew this wasn't good. I could feel.....

Your p.o.v

I could see this bright light "welcome home (y/n)" someone said. You smiled knowing who it was, you looked back sadly though. You will never move on.

Charlie's p.o.v

Everyone bursted out crying "I'm sorry" the doctor said before walking away sadly. We all went back to the house, we went out own ways. I whispered "Now we are stuck in this house for 3 weeks.

A/n- IT IS NOT THE END THERE IS MORE I GOT THIS BYEEEEEEEE