The return of the dad

Your p.o.v.

You walked out of your bedroom "Angel!" you rushed over Angel and slapped his hand when he was about to drink bleach.

I sighed in relief and scolded Angel, he responded "Okay mom" I took my flip flop.

"WATCHA SAY BOI!" Vaggie was laughing so hard and I Charlie was videoing the scene. While Al was smirking at Angel "You shouldn't have done that!" I screamed.

Angel squeaked and held his hands up, I put my hands on my hips and sighed.

I put the Flip Flop down, I heard a knock on the door. I gave a look at everyone as they turned human. I opened the door to see "DAD!" he smiled and nodded. I slapped him and slammed the door.

*FLASHBACK BOI*

I saw dad pull away with this other girl, Mom looked down and silently cried. I hugged her and cried with her. I glared at the car as it faded from my sight. He will regret this!

*End of flashback*

I opened the door to see my dad and that ugly fake girl "What do you want!" Dad just smirked "Were living with you" I stepped back and I took a deep breath "OH HEC NAH! YOU LEFT ME SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR LAZY BEHIND AND LEAVE!" he just huffed and walked away.

I knew that he would be back so I thought of a plan. I told the others.

I got everything ready...

A/n- IM BACK! Yeah I know I was gone for a long time....life is just stressful! Thanks for reading! Stay safe! Byeeeeeeee!