The happy couple again!

Your p.o.v

When we got upstairs and we went to my room "(y/n) truth or dare" I looked and John smirked at me "So?" I spoke before I could stop myself "Dare" I gulped "I dare you to kiss- Alastor" I imeadiatly dropped my head in shame "O-ok" I hesitantly walked downstairs to see Al there in deep thinking.

I walked like a turtle and I kissed him I was about to pull away but he deepened it and wrapped his arms around his waist.

I stopped and looked at him "Do you forgive me" He nodded "What about Mimzy" he titled his head "You guys kissed" He chuckled "We were hugging" My eyes widened and I looked down and silently sobbed "Dear?" I hugged Al "I'm so sorry! I didn't want you to hurt others, but you were just protecting me!" Al patted your back.

You calmed down "Will you be my girlfriend again (y/n)!" I nodded "Yes!!!!" I kissed Al and I heard cheering I stopped and looked up Al doing the same thing.

It was your group of friends "Uhm...Privacy" Al said they walked away, Al pulled you closer and whispered in your ears "Your mine" I nodded and Al pulled me into a kiss.

Al pulled away and cuddled you "I missed your love, dear" I smiled weakly "I know" Mimzy walked in and I stood up and pulled her into a hug "I'm so sorry!" She just hugged back "It's ok" I smiled and let go. I got up but a massive headache struck and i held onto my knees for support. I felt Alastor pick me up "Dear?" I saw Al look at me concerned.

My eyes watered "Al...Everything hurts..." He just cuddled you on the couch and you heard him whimper "Al?" John rushed downstairs at the hearing of you scream in pain.

He gasped and touched your head "Shhhhhh" Luke rushed downstairs next "(Y/n)!" he touched your head, your pain intensified and everything went black.

It broke your heart at the cry of your lover, friends and family.

A/n- TO. BE. CONTINUED. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE READER? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! Stay safe! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!